Orlando @ Washington

• 7 months later...

That was painful to watch. From McGee's airballed free throw to the dumbest turnovers one can possibly imagine, it was just a painful second half. We played great the 1st quarter, but the Wizards are the worst at maintaining good momentum during a game so I'm not shocked.

Funny thing is, the majority of people there were Magic fans, not Wizards fans. I was in the minority. :lol:

That was painful to watch. From McGee's airballed free throw to the dumbest turnovers one can possibly imagine, it was just a painful second half. We played great the 1st quarter, but the Wizards are the worst at maintaining good momentum during a game so I'm not shocked.

Funny thing is, the majority of people there were Magic fans, not Wizards fans. I was in the minority. :lol:

Pretty impressive showing considering it was your guys 3rd in a row, I was nervous after the first quarter. I thought we would be struggling like we did in the first all game. Blatche is also a monster.