Charlotte @ Washington

• 7 months later...
  • Owner

Al Thornton hit an amazing three at the end of the fourth to send it to OT. After that, we fell apart and lost. -_-

Yeah, that three...I had no idea that was coming from Thornton. Never would've guessed he'd drop it in there.

But you're right, that game was right there for Washington to steal until that OT. There were a couple of defensive lapses, but the Wizards just couldn't score the ball. Three or four points in overtime isn't going to get the job done against any team in the league.

Yeah for a second I thought he traveled, but after seeing the replays, it was a legit step back three.

and Gerald Wallace continues his dominance against us this season, just look at his stat line..

17 points, 19 rebounds, and played nearly the entire game. The man is a beast.

Blatche is such a little [expletive]. He refuses to return to the game and bails on our teammates because he was pulled out in the first quarter for not playing defense. Then he's just saying things like "I'm not going back in, I don't feel like playing." You don't just leave your teammates in the dust like that. This is exactly why Blatche will never be a star in this league, he just isn't mature. He's a 7'0 baby. What a waste of amazing potential talent.