L.A. Lakers @ Oklahoma City

• 7 months later...

This game will be close. Artest played some of the best defense I've seen all season on Wednesday, hopefully he plays the same against Durant. Westbrook is going to be really hard to contain, and he'll more than likely probably put up some huge numbers. Kobe vs. Thabo is always a fun matchup to watch, I have a feeling Kobe is going to go off tonight.

Cant wait to see Artest shut down Durant this game.

Don't expect too much. Artest hasn't really lived up as that guy who can stop the elite players this year.

Should be a good game. I remember last time in OKC it went into OT. Go Thunder!

Don't expect too much. Artest hasn't really lived up as that guy who can stop the elite players this year.

Should be a good game. I remember last time in OKC it went into OT. Go Thunder!

lol what? What's up with all this Artest criticism as of late?

Take a look at what he did against Melo in our last meeting. I guarantee he shuts down Durant tonight.

Edited by Confidence

Just another decent PG putting on a show against LA.

Thunder might win by 50 tonight....or even more.

Westbrook isnt average lol, he is one of the best pg's in the league. Match him up against our [expletive]ty pg's and you get instant success for Westbrook. I would trade Bynum for him any day.

Edited by Confidence

Westbrook isnt average lol, he is one of the best pg's in the league. Match him up against our [expletive]ty pg's and you get instant success for Westbrook. I would trade Bynum for him any day.

ok...I will edit my post just to make you fell better, and for you believe that you guys are getting owned by an allstar.

and lol at your hopes for that trade.

Lol Kobe 11 points? :lol:

At some point you have to figure hes the problem.

I forgot to mention his 9 turnovers. Whoever wrote that article is right. Durant (26 points on 19 shots) > Kobe.

Edited by kingfish

• Owner

The entire team sucked. Kobe turned the ball over too much, Gasol couldn't score, Artest couldn't defend, Fisher is still as old as dirt, Bynum can't even play a full season, and Odom only performs when everyone else isn't.