Which player will make the biggest impact on their team?

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i see it as this way cavs won wat 66/67 games or something yeah? i dont think they can improve on that record shaq isnt thaat much of a difference maker

VC its either going to be really good or really bad

and Jrich only has positives still have manu parker and timmy

Vince Carter.

He helps take alot of pressure off of D12 and Shard. and with the rumors of Turk leaving, when teams double team Howard, leaves VC and Shard open. Even though Turq hits shots. VC can score better. I think this was the missing piece for the Magic.

Even though the Shaq trade does help CLE alot, I still think VC trade was better. I can see an ECF rematch of Magic and Cavs.

• Owner

Jefferson, if Manu's injury puts him on the shelf even longer.

LeBron is actually going to have to change his game slightly, just to fit Shaq into the offense. O'Neal is too old to change now.

I'm not sure if Carter's impact on the team will be felt as much as Turkoglu's, seeing that Hedo stretches the floor more than anyone else on the team not only because of his shooting, but also his ball-handling and the ability to run the point.

Vince. People say that Hedo is a great playmaker, so is Vince. He is really underrated in that department. He is one of the top passing two guards in the league. The fact that he is so unselfish will help Dwight in the post and make him even better. Not to mention, Carter is a better scorer than Hedo and can be just as good of a three point shooter. Plus, VC is motivated right now. We all know how well he plays when he is motivated.

IMO, Shaq is going to take up a lot of the room in the paint for LeBron to drive as much as he usually does which will force him to put up more mid-range jumpers which aren't a high percentage shot for him.

As for Jefferson, he will help the Spurs more than Shaq will help the Cavs, but still not as much as Vince will help the Magic.

Edited by Legacy

The youth infusion for San Antonio is going to be huge for them. RJ takes the pressure off Duncan, allowing him to go into his twilight years, and it takes the pressure off TP to have to carry the team from the perimeter.

When you look at Orlando, Dwight still has pressure to be their offense in the middle. They don't have Courtney Lee anymore. They still have pressure to develop an actual offense instead of just shooting from downtown every other possession.

Shaq's impact is going to be minimal. He brings them some interior scoring, but that's pretty much it. They were set on rebounding. Their offense did need some work but I don't think bringing in Shaq is going to increase their output on that end alone.