Phoenix @ Milwaukee

• 7 months later...

[expletive]! Bogut is probably done for his career. He was doing so good this year too, and he may be done for good now. Kiss the playoffs this year goodbye. [expletive] YOU STOUDAMIRE! :angry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFaOp3pfSQE&feature=player_embedded

Amar'e barely touched him? :huh:

I don't care? No need to be that close to someone when they're obviously going to have the easy bucket. <_<

Are you trying to say Amar'e shouldn't even bother running back when Bogut is on a fast break? Yeah, we may aswell just watch Bogut from the other end work the crowd up... huh?

Do you really expect Amar'e to catch him in mid air as well?

Either way, it was nasty. Can't even watch that video anymore. :(

Neither can I. The Bucks are easily one of my favourite teams in the East and Bogut is one of my favourite players.

Neither can I. The Bucks are easily one of my favourite teams in the East and Bogut is one of my favourite players.

Yeah... I'm just upset because we were proving everyone wrong this year. We were predicted by many to finish dead last in the East. That obviously didn't happen. With Bogut I think we could have pulled a potential first round upset against a team such as the Celtics or Hawks. Bogut was having his best season of his career and was right behind Dwight in many categories. It's just so sad that it had to happen so close to the postseason.

Hopefully he'll be back to 100% by the start of next season. But something about that video and him looking like his elbow disappeared has me worried about that.

I guess we really need to draft a PF/C with the #11 pick now. :unsure:

Yeah... I'm just upset because we were proving everyone wrong this year. We were predicted by many to finish dead last in the East. That obviously didn't happen. With Bogut I think we could have pulled a potential first round upset against a team such as the Celtics or Hawks. Bogut was having his best season of his career and was right behind Dwight in many categories. It's just so sad that it had to happen so close to the postseason.

Hopefully he'll be back to 100% by the start of next season. But something about that video and him looking like his elbow disappeared has me worried about that.

I guess we really need to draft a PF/C with the #11 pick now. :unsure:

I'm kinda upset too :( Bogut got injured and Suns are getting blown out.

Yeah, I kinda can relate to you slightly, nobody expected the Suns to be doing this good. But then again the Bucks are actually over-performing than the Suns are.

I don't care? No need to be that close to someone when they're obviously going to have the easy bucket. <_<

lmaooooooooooo

i bet if it was the other way u wudnt want bogut to give up on amare on a fastbreak.

lmaooooooooooo

i bet if it was the other way u wudnt want bogut to give up on amare on a fastbreak.

It was obvious that the bucket would be scored regardless, so why risk something like this? I'm all for hustling and playing good D but there was no need to him to draw a flagrant foul in this.

Bad game for us to end our road trip.

We get a 4 day break before facing off against the Spurs. Hopefully we can regain our composure and win at least 3 of our last 5 games.

Well, Bogut's 39 consecutive games with a block streak has officially ended.

Jennings: 23 points

Salmons: 14 points

Delfino: 16 points

Ilyasova: 12 points

Ridnour: 10 points

Thomas: 10 points

All key players in tonight's win. Bogut was also able to score 12 points in just 12 minutes before going out with an injury.