Oklahoma City @ Utah

alcstarheel

• 7 months later...

someone tell me wats going on?!

Green hit a runner off glass in the lane to give the Thunder a 139-138 lead with 5 seconds left.

Deron Williams hit a fadeaway jumper to give the Jazz a 140-139 lead with 1.1 seconds left.

Durant took a 3 and was hit on the arm which resulted in an airball and a Thunder loss. It definitely should've been a foul and Durant should've been shooting 3 free throws with no time on the clock.

Pretty terrible finish to an otherwise absolutely amazing game. Deron played one of the best games that I have ever seen from him.

Green hit a runner off glass in the lane to give the Thunder a 139-138 lead with 5 seconds left.

Deron Williams hit a fadeaway jumper to give the Jazz a 140-139 lead with 1.1 seconds left.

Durant took a 3 and was hit on the arm which resulted in an airball and a Thunder loss. It definitely should've been a foul and Durant should've been shooting 3 free throws with no time on the clock.

Pretty terrible finish to an otherwise absolutely amazing game. Deron played one of the best games that I have ever seen from him.

thnx for that. of all days my net stuffs up its today -_-

wow surprised green shot. must of been a broken play

Well I am happy with the outcome.

Upon seeing the replays it was a foul, but as it was happening live it was a bit difficult to see. But in the end, it works itself out because the Jazz got shafted on some bad calls through-out the game, and there was the game in OKC on New Years Eve were Ronnie Price was fouled trying to take a game winner.