Boston @ Toronto

• 7 months later...

Bosh is out for this game, obviously, and there is no timetable for his return as of right now.

Antoine Wright is a game time decision with a sprained ankle.

Raptors are going to be lucky to be in this game before the start of the 2nd half. Unlike last night against the Cavs, the Celtics still have something to play for so don't expect them to approach this game in the same nonchalant manner that the Cavs took in last nights game.

This game will be so painful to watch that there is a good possibility I will watch the Maple Leaf game instead, which is pathetic when you consider they are the 2nd worst team in the NHL and have absolutely nothing to play for, while the Raptors are holding onto the 8th seed by the skin of their teeth.

With that headbutt Tony Allen just gave to Turkolgu, if he can somehow take out Calderon's knees he would be my new favourite player.

Is he something special?

Well, he is the best Raptors starter know that Chris Bosh is out. That counts for something, doesn't it?

Holy [expletive], did I really just say that Sonny Weems is the Raptors best starter? :lol:

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Boston is going to be very lucky to get by Miami in the first round if they continue to play like they have been over the last 5 or 6 games. This team aged a year or two quicker than I thought they would. Garnett's injury really hurt this team and looks like it ruined any possible chance at the Celtics winning another NBA Championship with this core. They are lucky that Rondo has developed into the player that he is because he is the reason why they are closing in on 50 wins.

Update on Turkoglu is that he is being taken to the hospital for further evaluation.

And Amir Johnson just had Big Baby fall/roll on his foot/ankle and limped off the floor. I think he is back in the locker room getting attention right now.

Stupid Big Baby, he can't do anything right. You are supposed to injure Calderon, not Johnson. Make your fat [expletive] fall on Jose's knee!

As I was typing this, Johnson just came back to the bench and looks like he is fine.

Damn, once I saw Bosh is out for the season, I got mad about this game. I really want to face Boston in the 2nd round and not Atl, so this certainly won't help them get the 4 seed.

Well then the Cavs should've just rested Jamison and this whole situation would've been avoided.

It is looking like the Cavs are going to be playing Chicago in the first and possibly Atlanta in the 2nd, both of which could've been avoided if they would've just rested their starters last night.

;)

I want to face Boston and Orlando to prove the haters wrong. I know LeBron wants to beat the Celtics. The Hawks are great but it just isn't the same.

I really want to avoid the Bulls. They are such a good home team as we saw last year in the playoffs. But we are the best team in the NBA, so I'm confident our team can beat anyone.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

• Owner

The Raptors are the most inconsistent team I've ever seen. They weren't looking too good to start the season, then they surged and threw themselves into the playoffs, went on a nice streak of wins and looked good after putting Jack in the five, got weird and changed things up again, but then Bosh started dominating all by himself...and just like that, the Raptors went south in the playoff rankings, then their players started becoming extinct due to injuries, and now it looks as if their kind will be wiped off the map by mid-April.