Milwaukee @ Philadelphia

• 8 months later...

With the Phillies on, and the Flyers playing their biggest game of the season, I wonder how many people in the Philadelphia region actually watched this. I know I sure didn't.

• Owner

With the Phillies on, and the Flyers playing their biggest game of the season, I wonder how many people in the Philadelphia region actually watched this. I know I sure didn't.

Aren't the Phillies and Flyers (and maybe even the Eagles) more watched than the Sixers nowadays?

Aren't the Phillies and Flyers (and maybe even the Eagles) more watched than the Sixers nowadays?

Yeah it isn't even close. But if the Sixers ever get relevant you can bet everyone will be riding their bandwagon again. I remember the days (not too long ago, probably 10 years ago) when I was one of about 10,000 people at most Phillies games. And now, a couple league championships later, virtually all 81 home games are already sold out this season. I also remember the days when most Sixers games were sold out, and well, they certainly aren't anymore haha.