Portland @ L.A. Lakers

Ok you complain to me about my Cavs hate but you come in here with this garbage. Gtho.

I'm allowed to do something after all the [expletive] you get away with. After your "last thread" you still had the nerve to spam and post a pic of David Stern "not if this man has anything to do about it".

Blazers with some nice clutch free throws. I remember last year LA, with nothing to play for, blew out Utah, their opponent in the playoffs, to end the season. I know no Bynum, but still, the Lakers really need to get their act together. I think Gasol may have to be the star for them to repeat again.

And Webster was huge in the fourth with that three and the free throws. Miller continues to be the ageless man.

^You say no Bynum like its just a casual thing. We clearly need him back because our bench is garbage.

You still should be able to beat a Roy-less Blazers team at home with a lead in the 4th. And you guys lost to the Spurs at home. You can say no Bynum, but how about no Parker OR Hill? I'm saying the Lakers, if they want to be the consensus pick as the best team in the West, should win at least some of these games. And now's the time to do it.

20 says Kobe fights the team in the locker room!!! They look like the worst team heading into the playoffs out of the top 3 seeds in each division. I'd be worried if I'm a Lakers fan, especially if they play Blazers/Spurs!!!

• Owner

Kobe doesn't miss free throws at the end of games unless there's something wrong. Both fell pretty short. He should've gotten the surgery on his finger and missed games a long time ago.

But yeah, expected the trash-talking. :lol: As if people actually know this team, of course.

It's all good.