Denver @ Phoenix

alcstarheel

• 8 months later...

I don't even know why Jarron Collins even starts for us... I'd rather have Frye start tbh. Lopez needs to come back soon.

Collins is a great defender and does a pretty good job rebounding, he obviously lacks skill on the offensive side but we need to focus on defense first. Frye is perfect coming off the bench and giving us a spark by hitting some 3's, he cant play defense and rebound worth [expletive] as we saw yesterday.

Edited by Prodigy

Couldnt post yesterday, so why not now.

Great game for us, our offense was unstoppable no matter what line up was in for us. The Nuggets had match up problems the whole game, I dont think anybody can guard Amare on that team as we saw yesterday. Our bench played phenominal, Dragic has dramatically improved throughout the season. I havent seen Dudley and Frye shoot like that for a while, it sparked the runs that we had. I was surprised how much effort we put on defense, all the shots that the Nuggets took were contested. Gentry mixed up his defensive looks by running man to man and then running a zone when all the shooters were out which was very smart.

Hopefully, we can finish off the season with a win against the Jazz today and get that 3rd seed. I think we can go deep into the playoffs if everybody contributes like they did against the Nuggets.

Edited by Prodigy