Phoenix @ Utah

alcstarheel

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Boozer (ribs) not likely to play versus Suns

Carlos Boozer (ribs) is not expected to play on Wednesday against the Suns.

No word yet on the results of his MRI, but it looks like Utah will be without its starting power forward while jockeying for last-minute playoff seeding. Paul Millsap would get the start in Boozer's place

David Locke on Twitter

Okur (Achilles) 'in doubt' against Phoenix

The status of Mehmet Okur (Achilles) is reportedly "in doubt" for Wednesday's game.

Okur played and scored 23 points on Tuesday, but the injury may not have responded well overnight. We'll look for more details prior to tipoff, but for now fantasy owners should plan on getting Okur benched. Kyrylo Fesenko and Kosta Koufos should see extra run on Wednesday.

David Locke on Twitter

Edited by ChosenOne
  • Like 1

So if Suns can win this they get the 3rd seed, play the Blazers whom they are 1-2 against but Brandon Roy is injured and they get to avoid the Lakers for a round. If they lose, they get the Nuggets (they are 3-1 against them) which isn't bad.

So if Suns can win this they get the 3rd seed, play the Blazers whom they are 1-2 against but Brandon Roy is injured and they get to avoid the Lakers for a round. If they lose, they get the Nuggets (they are 3-1 against them) which isn't bad.

Yes. Honestly right now I cannot decide who I would want the Suns to play but I really do want to avoid the Lakers as much as possible.

The Suns are playing some good defense right now, gotta thank the bench for the huge effort.

lol nah man you cant even say that this game and that is coming from a rockets fan. That was an obvious shot clock violation.

Yeah I know but the Jazz are the team who usually get calls all game long... just saying when they really need the calls they aren't getting them :lol:

Another good performance by us today, as I said before if everybody contributed today like we did against the Nuggets we would have no problems against a Jazz team with no Boozer. I think this was a huge game for us for the fact that we would have faced the Nuggets if we would have lost, but with this win Im comfortable getting matched up with a Blazers team who might not have Roy.

First time all season I m watching some other teams on stream :lol:

I think Utah laid a bigger egg than we Nuggets did...

A chance to be #3 seed vs. #5 seed, and they are at 65 pts with 8:00 mins to play (at least we got to 100 pts)... and they get blown out at home (at least we played in Phoenix). :D

Oh well, WE'RE GOIN BACK TO DENVER FOR FIRST ROUND PLAYOFFS!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOT

First time all season I m watching some other teams on stream :lol:

I think Utah laid a bigger egg than we Nuggets did...

A chance to be #3 seed vs. #5 seed, and they are at 65 pts with 8:00 mins to play (at least we got to 100 pts)... and they get blown out at home (at least we played in Phoenix). :D

Oh well, WE'RE GOIN BACK TO DENVER FOR FIRST ROUND PLAYOFFS!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOT

You Nugget fans better be thanking us ;)