David Lee or Paul Milsap

JWaLL

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a very close comparison. Lee is more of a hustle player, and gets a ton of rebounds and double doubles. Milsap is also a decent rebounder, but may have a slight advantage in defense. It's a very close call though. If I had to pick, I'd probably go with David Lee just because he seems to be a much more efficient player overall, and I think may have a slight advantage on the offensive end over Milsap. It's hard to judge with the cut playing time Milsap had playing behind Boozer though, but we've seen him play enough to make a fair judgement about who's better.

probably my two favorite nonwizard players right now. i was hoping the genius ernie grunfeld could potentially pluck one of them from their teams this offseason but i doubt that happens now. both are extreme upgrades over blatche, and could fill in that starting spot if jamison ever got hurt or declined quickly. lee seems to be a better offensive player(i know he probably doesn't do it often but i saw him knock down some jumpers and freethrows against us last season(well every player goes off against the wizards lol), and he is an excellent rebounder in terms of boxing out, awareness, and overall hustle. millsap reminds me of blake griffin. millsap was an extremely underrated player before last season and was a big part of why the jazz were so good the past few years in addition to deron and booz. he is a tenacious rebounder, team player, and great defender. you can't go wrong with either on your team, but personally millsap is my favorite out of the two.

I'd take Millsap.

Lee gets a million rebounds, but he plays bad defense. Millsap rebounds about the same per 48 minutes, buthe actually plays good D.

I think Millsap will be a 18 and 12 guy if Utah trades Boozer and he plays 35 minutes.