Haslem or Varejao

Poe

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Haha I wish there was an 'other' or 'neither' choice. I said varejao he comes off the bench with high energy and does a lot of the dirty work other players don't do. Haslem is better scorer but as far as a player on my team I'll take Varejao.

Verajao is a solid defender and is VERY underrated because people are still stuck on the fact that he "flops". It's not flopping; it's getting the job done and he hustles and works his [expletive] off to get that rebound and prevent a big play from the opposing team.

I said Haslem is more valuable because imo he's their glue guy. Verajao I said was better overall...maybe homer but meh.

Verajao has a better future at steak. He had a huge step in improving his mid-range last season.

It's not flopping; it's getting the job done

I said Haslem is more valuable because imo he's their glue guy. Verajao I said was better overall...maybe homer but meh.

Verajao has a better future at steak. He had a huge step in improving his mid-range last season.

The trusty homer as always. It's not flopping its getting the job done? Just stop it, dude flops more than anyone I've ever seen. Vlade Divac v2.

Haslem already had a good mid-range game and is a better rebounder/defender than Varejao.

LMAO look who's homering also!

Nope Verajao is easily a better defender. He can gaurd multiple positions and is very mobile.

Also, you see his chemistry with LeBron...Haslem and Wade have nowhere as close chemistry wise on the court. Every game you see LeBron throw a sharp pass to Andy for the layup.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

LMAO look who's homering also!

Nope Verajao is easily a better defender. He can gaurd multiple positions and is very mobile.

Also, you see his chemistry with LeBron...Haslem and Wade have nowhere as close chemistry wise on the court. Every game you see LeBron throw a sharp pass to Andy for the layup.

SMH at this man...

Verejao is a flopper not a defender. Haslem is a better defender by far and he and D have incredible chemistry together. Have you ever watched a Heat game before?

Hey, chill out. Both of them are solid players that get the job done. Regardless of whether Varejao flops or is making defensive plays out of pure hustle, either way he is making a positive impact for his team. He wouldn't ever be in the starting line up if he wasn't being productive.

As far as this whole thing about "chemistry" goes, Varejao is very good at moving without the ball, and LeBron passes with such great precision that if the defender leaves the smallest amount of space, Varejao gets an easy lay up.

On the other hand, Wade draws a lot of attention when he has the ball and is so quick driving to the basket, and since Haslem is active setting screens and has enough awareness to always be in the right place at the right time, he normally winds up with getting wide open mid-range J's all game long. I find to believe anyone would think that two guys that have been on the same team together for over 6 years now and have been on the starting lineup together for at least 350 games to not have good chemistry. There's a chance that they may spend the rest of their career on the same team.

I would personally take Haslem between the two, but I guess that is to be expected since I'm a Heat fan.