Arenas looking good so far

i wish their was video footage or something. where is tmz when you need them. for the past two years, i've been sick of hearing about gilbert, and would rather see him some footage. most of my doubts were gone last season when he came back and got 20 assists and 1 turnover in 2 games. seeing is believing(well sorta)

• Owner

We'll see. I don't think he'll be his normal self. It's not that he's getting old, because right now, he's pretty much in his prime years...but if the injury wasn't so serious, we would've been assured of it sooner than this summer.

I think he has a great chance of making the all star team just due to his popularity. Both seasons that he was out, he was still way up there on the voting list for East guards. Since he'll be doing a lot more focusing on passing than he ever has before, I don't think it will be too hard for him to put up all star numbers. He could potentially be a 22-23 ppg and 8-10 apg player.