Help

Zero

Something is wrong with my computer.

Last night my computer just clicked out of everything and told me it blocked a virus. Then a red x was placed next to the time on my computer. It won't let me go on to google chrome because it says it's infected. I ran my AntiVirus thing and it cleaned everything out and says I have no problems. But it still won't let me use Chrome and there's a X still there. This morning I woke up to two X's by the time, anyone know what I need to do?

• Owner
  • Owner

Why reformat? That should be your last option, if you can't find/fix your virus problem. That'll just wipe the computer clean.

You can do that, though. It's not my computer, haha. Just be sure you save everything you need onto a CD or a thumb drive, and you'll need your Windows CD, or recovery disks, unless you have the recovery feature on your computer, with your Windows CD folder.

It'll just scan your system and find the problem (hopefully). Don't worry, I wouldn't send you anything bad. ;)

The last time you sent me something...it was 2 girls 1 cup...Don't trust him!! (RD has never sent me anything, was just joking...)

Edited by Dr. Feelgood