Madden 2010 Official Thread

Legacy

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Smitty" did pretty much the same thing with DeAngelo Williams, and then I said at the end of the first half with about 5 seconds left, "I'm going to bomb this, and you better not pick it off, and return it for a TD", and he did. :lol: .

lmao. :lol: That juke Godfrey did on Gore after the pick was filthy.

I'll be back on in a half hour maybe if anyone wants to play. GT is BigSmitty202.

I bought it earlier is it me or is the passing game a whole lot easier this time. I was playing on all-madden and clocked up 292 yards recieving on 9 catches with Calvin Johnson. Managed to get 4 td passes with Stafford on my first game.

I bought it earlier is it me or is the passing game a whole lot easier this time. I was playing on all-madden and clocked up 292 yards recieving on 9 catches with Calvin Johnson. Managed to get 4 td passes with Stafford on my first game.

Depends on who you're playing really. I couldn't pass for [expletive] when I played the Raiders(due to Asomugha shadowing damn near every pass I threw lol)

it ended like a normal game... no trophy no nothing.. just went onto the next season

i dunno, i just like a ceremony its rewarding for my hard yards

Wtf? At the back of the game it shows the Steelers holding the trophy. I thought it would be in the game. Wow.