Amani Toomer

Fred Taylor

Derrick Mason

Kevin Faulk

Issac Bruce

Mushin Muhammad

Zach Thomas

Kevin Mawae

I should hire one of them..they all come with bonuses lol.

Has anyone finished Madden Moments? I'm pretty far but the moment where you have to win the Lions' first game against the Redskins and score 8 pts in 1:41 with no Timeouts is SO hard. Detroit is so hard to score with!

And what happens when you complete madden moments?

Hey, how do you see the play reviewed in like instant replay after the play is over?

After the game is over go to game wrap up and then go to EA Sports Highlights or somethin like that n u can go through every play and create a highlight.

• Owner

WOW.

So I just took the game back after renting it. I thought I was going to be a bad ass and play the Steelers on All-Madden difficulty, and I used the Raiders.

I think I threw five interceptions with Russell. Polamalu sprints across the field like Usain Bolt when I throw the ball, and if it wasn't for McFadden grinding out yardage for about an 80-yard, 500-play drive, or Asomugha's interception for a touchdown, I probably would've gotten shut out.

48-14 Steelers.

I've never lost that bad, EVER. It's either I just can't get used to the game (doesn't make much sense, though) or All-Madden just got five times tougher since last year's game.