Knicks Fan Roll Coll

Year Started being a fan: 1991 (BIRTH)

Favorite All Time Player: Sprewell, Ewing, Camby, Oakley, Starks, Ward, I miss the old guys man.

Favorite Current Player: Al Harrington

Favorite Knicks Moment: A few like LJ's 4 pt play, Houston's game winner vs heat in playoffs, knicks fight when camby punched van gundy lol

# Of Games Attended: 0 - sadly.

# Of Players Met: None

Year Started being a fan: Around 97 98ish

Favorite All Time Player: Allan Houston

Favorite Current Player: Nate Robinson

Favorite Knicks Moment: LJ 4 Point Play

# Of Games Attended: 5

# Of Players Met: 6 Jamal Crawford (nicest guy ever), Stephon Marbury, Malik Rose, David Lee, Kelvin Cato, Walt Frazier

I didn't meet them in that sense of the word. Like I didn't go to one of those things 'meet (player)' or like have meet them off the court. I'm talking bout waiting outside MSG waiting for people to stop their cars lol. Anyway Jamal drove his car and you could just tell he had the best personality. This random chick even asked if she could kiss him lol and he was like yeah whatever. Isiah Thomas seemed like a solid guy as well.

I didn't meet them in that sense of the word. Like I didn't go to one of those things 'meet (player)' or like have meet them off the court. I'm talking bout waiting outside MSG waiting for people to stop their cars lol. Anyway Jamal drove his car and you could just tell he had the best personality. This random chick even asked if she could kiss him lol and he was like yeah whatever. Isiah Thomas seemed like a solid guy as well.

ok so you didn't meet them you saw them drive out of MSG in their car?

Nice story.