Philadelphia @ Carolina

alcstarheel

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's why Samuel made the Pro Bowl last year with the Eagles.

You said all-pro. Pro Bowl and All Pro are two very different things. Pro Bowl you can go in just because the whole city of Philadelphia loves you and over rates you. Hell Cromartie made a probowl.

LMAOLMAOLMAO

you can not say anyone else doesnt something. that is incredibly stupid. plus the eagles still have ellis hobbs who could be an NFL starter

Lol Ellis Hobbs would not be a starter on at least half the teams in the NFL. New Englands pass defense was terrible last year because they tried using Ellis Hobbs in coverage. He's a solid return man at best.

Yeah that's right I didn't even include Ellis Hobbs and Joselio Hanson who are both beasts at the CB position. Hobbs was starting on "that beast Pats D" for years and doing a solid job. Hanson has proven to be a very solid corner in this league and is definetly the best 4th cornerback in the league. Definetly. I'm sure there are some teams he could even start on. Obviously you've never seen him play if you disagree.

I can't speak on Hanson because I haven't seen him. However the Pats have always lacked solid corner backs they've gotten away with decent saftey play, excellent linebacking coverage and amazing pass rush.

you know absolutely nothing. dawkins was one of the best safeties in the league, but he was more known for his hitting then his coverage. it shows that you never watched the eagles, but instead you are just a cowboys fan who automatically hates every eagle

I actually do know a lot more than you give me credit for. Dawkins was also known for his head and his ability to keep a play infront of him. His pass coverages weren't great but they weren't non-exsistant. Funny because you are an Eagles fan that hates on every single Cowboy. Just because Asante Samuel is over rated don't mean you guys have to throw a fit. Notice not one non-Eagles fan has actually stepped up and agreed with you. You are all just biased.

You said all-pro. Pro Bowl and All Pro are two very different things. Pro Bowl you can go in just because the whole city of Philadelphia loves you and over rates you. Hell Cromartie made a probowl.

That's only for the starters. Charles Woodson and Antoine Winfield were voted as the starters. Asante was picked by the coaches. Funny how Asante's two pro-bowl seasons have been the last two years(2007,2008) and the way he looked yesterday he will be a Pro-Bowler once again. Cromartie deserved to make the Pro Bowl team in 2007 just because of how deadly he was intercepting balls. Last year he was hurt and wasn't even able to do that. The AP Press also voted Cromartie as an All Pro in 2007 which is the year he got an insane amount of picks.

Lol Ellis Hobbs would not be a starter on at least half the teams in the NFL. New Englands pass defense was terrible last year because they tried using Ellis Hobbs in coverage. He's a solid return man at best.

Probably not, but the fact that the Eagle's third corner would start on almost half of the teams in the NFL is remarkable in itself. And New Englands pass defense was terrible last year because their defense was old and crappy. I guarantee you their defense sucks again this upcoming season.

I actually do know a lot more than you give me credit for. Dawkins was also known for his head and his ability to keep a play infront of him. His pass coverages weren't great but they weren't non-exsistant. Funny because you are an Eagles fan that hates on every single Cowboy. Just because Asante Samuel is over rated don't mean you guys have to throw a fit. Notice not one non-Eagles fan has actually stepped up and agreed with you. You are all just biased.

All Eagles players in the secondary keep a play in front of them. They never let a guy get behind them unless there's help. It's the reason teams don't usually get those long TD throws against the Eagles and a reason they've had an oppenents 3rd best in the league 17 PPG over the last decade. Jim Johnson told all those guy's that. A FG is always better than a TD so you got to keep it in front of you. Fundamental football dude.

most of the things i could have said were covered by diesel in the post above. its not worth repeating

what are you talking about about? i could get examples of nearly every eagles player that you said sucks. you are just trying to say that to try to get back at me, but it really isnt true at all. i hate tony homo and roy williams sucks, but i havent said any bad things about any other cowboy (besides TO if he counts). i have not said anything bad about any other cowboys player.

now stop making up things to defend yourself. everyone here knows that you are constantly pulling all the negatives about every eagles player, including mcnabb, westbrook, desean, asante, hobbs, and a bunch more.

Edited by fly3rs18

most of the things i could have said were covered by diesel in the post above. its not worth repeating

what are you talking about about? i could get examples of nearly every eagles player that you said sucks. you are just trying to say that to try to get back at me, but it really isnt true at all. i hate tony homo and roy williams sucks, but i havent said any bad things about any other cowboy (besides TO if he counts). i have not said anything bad about any other cowboys player.

now stop making up things to defend yourself. everyone here knows that you are constantly pulling all the negatives about every eagles player, including mcnabb, westbrook, desean, asante, hobbs, and a bunch more.

Find one bad thing I said about McNabb or Westbrook. I dare you. Everything I've said about them is either fact based or not negative. Just because I voice my opinion on certain players doesn't mean I don't give them the respect they deserve. You give Roy Williams absolutely 0 respect meanwhile he gashed the Tampa Bay defense for 86 yards on Sunday. BTW dis the Tampa D all you want just makes you look dumb because they were ranked #4 in pass defense last year?

Edited by Fish7718