Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

SRV

Lmao this is a small world. I just saw on twitter that some guy got arrested for pirating MW2 copies and selling them on the internet. Well fourzerotwo posted the link and I clicked it. What do I know, some kid I knew was the guy that was doing it. He went to my school last year [He graduated] and I realized it was him.

Lmao this is a small world. I just saw on twitter that some guy got arrested for pirating MW2 copies and selling them on the internet. Well fourzerotwo posted the link and I clicked it. What do I know, some kid I knew was the guy that was doing it. He went to my school last year [He graduated] and I realized it was him.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/11/06/activision-catches-both-pirates-and-thieves-in-modern-warfare-2/

Yeah there's the link. A couple of my friends already have the game. Its hard to believe, I think I'm going to buy my copy on Amazon sometime next week.

I was in a party with some dude who has the game last night..my friend knew him and he invited him to the party.

My luck sucks though. There is a tropical storm or something near Florida and it might hit on Tuesday, if so then Amazon won't deliver because of weather problems. Also, Amazon hasn't even shipped my order and I don't know how they will get it here on time without doing one day shipping, which I will not pay for.

I was in a party with some dude who has the game last night..my friend knew him and he invited him to the party.

My luck sucks though. There is a tropical storm or something near Florida and it might hit on Tuesday, if so then Amazon won't deliver because of weather problems. Also, Amazon hasn't even shipped my order and I don't know how they will get it here on time without doing one day shipping, which I will not pay for.

It won't be there on Tuesday unless you pay for release date shipping. if you did free shipping, you're going to be waiting 1-2 weeks

It won't be there on Tuesday unless you pay for release date shipping. if you did free shipping, you're going to be waiting 1-2 weeks

Amazon does release date DELIVERY, which is free. On certain games you can pre-order and get it the day it comes out without paying for shipping. It is guaranteed to be at my door on the 10th, if not I get credit or something.

Yea. I just like to pre-order because sometimes if you go to a store on release date they won't sell it to you unless you have pre-order, they make you come back the next day. Happened to me with Mass Effect and Fable 2 so since then I pre-order.

I doubt it will sell out, unless there is only one bestbuy in your city.

I never pre-ordered a game, should I be able to get this tuesday from a BestBuy? :huh:

It likely wont sell out even with as much hype as it's getting especially with all the bootleg/modded xbox copies already in use. People only pre-order to get the game at the midnight release.