Official Modern Warfare 2 Thread

SRV

This game is the worst kept secret. Half of America has it now and I gotta wait 2 more days. Its as if the game came out November 1st and I have been waiting like a moron when I could walk to gamestop and have the guy hand it to me.

This is retarded now. My 14 year old cousin just called me to tell me he got it early..pretty much to rub it in. If Amazon wasn't gonna charge my card soon, I would go pick it up right now.

This is retarded now. My 14 year old cousin just called me to tell me he got it early..pretty much to rub it in. If Amazon wasn't gonna charge my card soon, I would go pick it up right now.

lmaoo..what a [expletive] lol.

Sucks I have to wait longer since I live in Colombia...:(

LOL, people at my school are talking about skipping Wednesday just to play it.

This is what I am doing lol. This [expletive] is the most insane thing I've seen for a video game, I wasn't into video games during Halo so I can't compare them but I know that was pretty crazy too.

Our EB Games is having a launch party I am gonna get there at 11 so I can get my copy by 12 w/my friends and play tonight. Hopefully I like the game lol.

eww no lol. Staying home tomorrow is useless too, I don't get the game until like 5 when UPS delivers.

Bunch of kids from my school are going to camp out at gamestop tonight because they have a launch party with food and stuff.

lol @ skipping school Wednesday considering it is Veterans Day and most schools don't have class anyway

SRV - buy it tonight or tuesday and when you get it in the mail put the game in the the case you got from the store and go return it

Playing it now with Steve. It's pretty good so far, except the blood splatter on your screen gets annoying fast.

Does anyone know if you can return a pre-order? I didn't want to wait in line for another 1.5 hours at EB so I went to Futureshop where there was no line.