Atlanta @ New England

alcstarheel

• 1 month later...

I like ATL too. I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats miss the playoffs this year. Brady just isn't his old self as he's afraid to step into the majority of his passes. He can't get the same "zip" on it as he used to unless he mans up and forgets about his knee. That's the only way he can even come close to the player he was two seasons ago.

Didn't get a chance to watch the game but just by looking at the boxscore it looks like we weren't able to run the ball at all. In order for us to win we have to be able to run the ball. I was actually expecting the Falcons to win this one. Oh well. Next up: is the 49ers in two weeks.

Didn't get a chance to watch the game but just by looking at the boxscore it looks like we weren't able to run the ball at all. In order for us to win we have to be able to run the ball. I was actually expecting the Falcons to win this one. Oh well. Next up: is the 49ers in two weeks.

To start the game the Falcons looked really well, then your defense seemed to give up, allowing Fred Taylor to rush for over 140 yards. Brady didn't really do much at all, except for a late TD pass.