Atlanta @ Dallas

alcstarheel

• 2 months later...

Just got home and turned the game on. For some reason I can't hear the commentators which is really annoying. This is how I kind of expected the score to be. It looks like we haven't been able to run the ball at all which is never good.

Just got home and turned the game on. For some reason I can't hear the commentators which is really annoying. This is how I kind of expected the score to be. It looks like we haven't been able to run the ball at all which is never good.

Yeah we are a bad match up for you guys. We like to pass and run defense which goes right against your strengths. I don't think this game says anything bad against ATL if they lose tough to going into Dallas off a bye.

I'll admit Fly3rs was right. Roy Williams is [expletive]ing whack. Miles Austin is a monster though.

You guys are running the ball all over us and we can't seem to do anything about it. The defense better step it up before Dallas runs away with the game.

Not at all you haven't been watching the whole game you shut down our run for most of the game, but not miles austin :).

Well, from the parts I have watched you guys have ran all over us and now your beginning to throw the ball all over us. Hopefully we can get a stop here and get the ball back because we need to score on the next drive if we want to win this game.

• Owner

Ryan looked intimidated out there. That last pick he threw was just predictable, also.

"Overrated" Romo did pretty good out there, but few will admit that. I can't stand Dallas, but I gotta give props to their line, Romo and Austin, and they had other players drop in some big plays (Barber, for instance) that eventually led to a score or a stop.