Happy With Your Team's Picks?

Beaubois

How do you guys feel?

With the Mavs, I like the Rodrigue Beaubois pickup. Nick Calathes i'm not too crazy about because A. He's going to play in Greece first and B. I'm a Kentucky fan so I never liked Calathes in the first place lol. I'm just so-so on the Nivins pick; Would have liked Dionte Christmas more.

Are you new or someone else with a new name? Just curious.

I think we screwed up in the draft, personally.

Collison wasn't really needed nearly as much as someone that could either score off the bench or be an impact big man, with Blair and Young available among others I thought we'd get someone like that. Then trading two future second rounders for Marcus Thornton seems like a stretch, considering we can get Pargo back and he's a better SG.

Very happy, we traded our future conditional Bobcats pick for Lawson... Not sure precisely what the condition is for next season but I think it's protected 1-12.

Lawson is who we need to backup Billups... Personally I like taller guards better and I didn't like we were going to draft him a year ago before he pulled out of draft. Now he's more ready, he's stronger, and he can run a team better. He's a better finisher in the paint too... something that I questioned last year.

The change of pace when he comes into the game is going to be big for us, Billups likes the slow down game and when he comes in it's the breakneck fast pace, it makes our team offense very dynamic and throws teams off base. He's the yang to Billups' yin. Gives him a lot of rest, in return he gives Lawson the much needed guidance and teaching for a rookie PG. If he struggles, it'd be something Billups can relate to, going through it himself.

Not very happy at all. We could have gotten Sam Young or Dejuan Blair, who would have helped us right now, but instead we take an "athlete" from Congo, who I doubt we even see again. I do like our 2nd round pick in Danny Green, though.

I really wasn't expecting Harden. I was really expecting Rubio. Even though we have Westbrook. Watson/Chucky Atkis isn't getting any younger. Thunder could use two young guns running the floor.

As for the Mavs, I liked their Trade, when we draft forgein players, we always tend to dominate. Im ready for this season.

My boy Lester Hudson! lol

He can definitely score. I understand it wasn't against the greatest competition but 27 ppg in D1 is 227 ppg in D1.

Have you ever watched him play? I know he didn't have very many televised games, but each one was a blessing. I followed this kid all last season, and although he played against subpar competition, he certainly knows how to score in almost every single way. He's also the only player in D1 history to record a quadruple-double. By far one of my favorite players in this draft. Let's hope the Celtics hang onto him.

Edited by Jckund

I really like our pick in Danny Green. However our first rounder worries me. We picked up a guy who "might become something special" but we won't see for a couple of years when we could have had players that could contribute now? It worries me a bit because it seems the front office isn't too confident James is staying, just an impression it gives me.

As a Hornets fan, I am absolutely thrilled with our draft. Thornton will provide scoring off of the bench at the very least and could possibly become the starter at the 2 so Butler can return to the bench where he's at his best. Collison was a great pick, too, especially considering he'll be able to learn from the best point guard in the game. I was wanting Sam Young at the time, but thinking back on it, picking Young may have cut into JuJu's minutes and development. We could have used a big, but there just wasn't any legit options at where we picked besides Blair unless we reached for Pendergraph, which I probably wouldn't have minded.

as a raptors fan, i couldnt be happier. Its been so long since the raps made a smart pick, and out of who they could have taken at the 9 spot, Derozen is by far the best choice. I just hope he can step in right away and help the team from the start, because the raps dont have much time to wait if theyre hoping bosh sticks around.

Not very happy at all. We could have gotten Sam Young or Dejuan Blair, who would have helped us right now, but instead we take an "athlete" from Congo, who I doubt we even see again. I do like our 2nd round pick in Danny Green, though.

No, you'll see Eyenga again. He's a fantastic talent, and would be praised a whole lot more if he played in the NCAA.

I'm not very pleased with the Bucks 1st round selection. Brandon Jennings proved one thing when playing in Italy - that he can't live up to the hype. He's highly overrated and thinks he runs the show (as seen by him arriving late so he could get his picture taken). The kid just wont stop running his mouth and it seems he's just going to bring a whole bunch of headaches to an organization that is in rebuilding stages.