Pittsburgh @ Cleveland

alcstarheel

Wow, the Cleveland radio station said that this made this season a traumatic one and that this win rights all the wrongs of a season that could have as many as 5 wins. (vs. Cinci, at Detroit)

Keep Mangini. He's keeping our guys inspired.

• Owner

I'm not really sure if it's just Troy's injury causing problems. The last I've seen of him, he's not playing on offense, and the Steelers can't score.

It's true that defense leads to easier offense, but there's no reason for Pittsburgh to score under seven if they have guys like Big Ben, Holmes, Ward, and a young and talented Mendenhall filling in for Parker.

I'm not really sure if it's just Troy's injury causing problems. The last I've seen of him, he's not playing on offense, and the Steelers can't score.

It's true that defense leads to easier offense, but there's no reason for Pittsburgh to score under seven if they have guys like Big Ben, Holmes, Ward, and a young and talented Mendenhall filling in for Parker.

Both Parker and Mendenhall played last night.

The offense is have some serious issues, I would like to go ahead and say the O line is there biggest problem but Ben did hold on to the ball to long and was not mobile at all like he is known to be. They are definately not head hunting right now in december.