3 Movies You Want To Watch in 2009

I don't like either, Rotten Tomatoes tracks every critics opinion. If someone from homebeauty.com or something doesn't like the something about a film they can review negatively and it counts on RT.com. I like to be the judge, if I like something I like it, and recommend it. If not, I don't

Edited by bigdog17k

I actually think IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes are equal. You get idiots that think TDK is the best movie ever on IMDB putting reviews and then you get the others who have seen better that give it a realistic rating. Same thing on Rotten Tomatoes; bigdog17k could make a blog and talk about how TDK is the best movie ever, while an actual critic from the LA Times that has seen 5000000 times the movies bigdog17k has seen can point out why it is not the best. just my 2 cents.

You cant just make a blog and have it reviewed on the site lmao. They have to know about you well enough to even consider you for your online works.

You know IMDB is horrible when every 'good' movie at best now is automatically in the Top 250. The Hangover, its a good comedy but because everyone went home and was like OMGG SO FUNNY 10/10 NOW its on the 250, list is a joke.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy reading scripts, though. I've already finished the script for the movie Orphan.

The trailer for that movie looks like [expletive], but if they execute the twist right, it could be a solid movie.

Wow I just read the twist for the movie somewhere, and this is possibly the worst twist I have ever heard of in my life. You seriously think it can be a solid movie, the twist will kill it even worse, lmao what are you thinking.