3 Movies You Want To Watch in 2009

Yeah lately all I been seeing is limited movies when I get the chance because nothing is good wide release except now Public Enemies maybe coming out. I saw Moon luckily in April at the Tribeca Film Festival, first festival I went to.

Shutter Island, Avatar, District 9, The Road, Public Enemies, Inglourious Basterds, Moon, Zombieland, Bruno, Sherlock Holmes, and Funny People.

Not in particular order, and I'm sure I'm missing a few movies. I have the scripts for Shutter Island, Inglourious Basterds, and Sherlock Holmes. I've read through about a third of Shutter Island, haven't touched the other ones yet.

Yeah its easy to get the scripts, I never read one though because no patience when you can just watch the movie instead.

I enjoy reading scripts, though. I've already finished the script for the movie Orphan.

The trailer for that movie looks like [expletive], but if they execute the twist right, it could be a solid movie.

Its fantastic. Has a 9.0 average on IMDB

Dont look at IMDB ratings for new movies. The movie was on the top 250 before it came out, every single movie that people think is good now they give it a 10/10. The entire top 250 list is a joke now as well.