Philadelphia @ Dallas

alcstarheel

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Situation

Payback time for what? You won earlier in the season.

Or is this payback time for all the years we occupied a playoff position?

Doesn't matter because either way we already secured it so you guys really wouldn't be doing anything but hurting a 1st round bye which is no biggie because they play fine on the road.

Def a game everyone will be in tune for.

Obviously the bye and playoff home game would be nice, but I am confident in the Eagles this postseason no matter what the situation is. With that said, nothing feels better as an Eagles fan than whooping some Cowboy [expletive], and to do it in that disgrace of a stadium in front of their fans would be so much sweeter. I am excited.

This game will have the same type of atmosphere of a playoff game. Romo doesnt usually fair well against the Eagles late in the season, but I think he'll change that this time around.

you dont just change. he is gonna be thinking about what happened last year, and lets hope the eagles can make the same thing happen

Which shows us, once again, your lack of football knowledge.

Wild Card 2006: http://www.judgingtruth.com/images/romo-incosolable.jpg

Divisional Round 2007: Loss at home vs NYG

2008: No playoffs

Hmm, Romo doesn't look too good in December to me...you were saying? Don't be mad because your QB isn't even top 5 in the NFC.

he played good in the first one? :lol:

You seem to care too much about Romo

Not even one of my favorite players on the team, he played great in the first, first year as a starter led his team to a 4th quarter game winning drive. The snap has nothing to do with his play that game.

I'm not really buying into that Romo December/January stuff anymore. He has shown me enough in the last 2 weeks to lose that choker title. With that said, obviously I hope he chokes on a fat one this weekend :glasses: .

Well, let me rephrase. It is not the stadium itself that is disgraceful (it looks like a beautiful place), but it is the thought process behind the stadium, and more specifically the man behind the stadium that I find to be disgraceful.

Guest The Situation

Dallas Stadium was only built that way for him to show that he has alot of money.

From what I hear the place is absolutely horrible for NFL games. This was said by many visiting fans, analysts, and players.

I also heard that they simulate crowd noise because the way it was built the real crowd noise isnt that loud.