Philadelphia @ Dallas

alcstarheel

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mcnabb sucked, run game was nonexistent (they didnt even try), linebackers were awful and the entire defense was unprepared. nothing that another week cant fix

but the eagles better show up next week. they just got embarrassed. they better watch this game 100 times in a row and actually play a football game next week. flat out awful in every possible way

LMAO. Sorry, don't think I know you which means you don't know me. If you did you would know I am from Texas. Your assumptions are amusing though.

It's also amusing that if the score had been reversed and it was me and Fly3rs talking [expletive], we'd have mods up our rear ends about baiting but as usual you two get to post whatever is on your mind.

But that's neither here nor there. Hopefully the Eagles won't take an entire 3 quarters to realize what they are doing wrong next week.

LOL, grow up. I wasn't talking to anyone or baiting anyone. I said owned referring to the game. Why might you ask? Because the Eagles got owned.

Not my fault he ASSUMED I was a bandwagoner when I'm not. I realize your trying to stick up for your fellow philly fan, but i'm not the one in the wrong here.

LOL, grow up. I wasn't talking to anyone or baiting anyone. I said owned referring to the game. Why might you ask? Because the Eagles got owned.

Not my fault he ASSUMED I was a bandwagoner when I'm not. I realize your trying to stick up for your fellow philly fan, but i'm not the one in the wrong here.

Well you clearly haven't been around here too long, then.

It's also amusing that if the score had been reversed and it was me and Fly3rs talking [expletive], we'd have mods up our rear ends about baiting but as usual you two get to post whatever is on your mind.

But that's neither here nor there. Hopefully the Eagles won't take an entire 3 quarters to realize what they are doing wrong next week.

Lol @ you comparing the baiting Diesel has done to whatever I have said, thats hilarious!

BTW Flyers, who cares where I'm from I've been a Dallas fan all my life, considering I'm from NY and had to watch the Giants win a superbowl I think I've proven I'm a true fan.

Lol @ you comparing the baiting Diesel has done to whatever I have said, thats hilarious!

Did I say a word about Diesel? No, I don't believe I did. But posting "LMAO OWNED" after a team loses has been defined as "baiting" around here in the past, and for some reason you get a super long leash.

Did I say a word about Diesel? No, I don't believe I did. But posting "LMAO OWNED" after a team loses has been defined as "baiting" around here in the past, and for some reason you get a super long leash.

Saying you after quoting me would be saying I said "LMAO OWNED" which I did not. I do nothing to the extent you guys do. Like posting pictures of Romo with captions under them, of pictures of any of you guys with url's that attack you. Now Idk about you but Flyers has done his share of baiting. I'm not going to look it up but trust me theres a reason he has been warned. Hasn't been much lately which isn't surprising since the Phillies lost the WS and Dallas is 2-0 vs Philly.

BTW Dallas beating Philly 24-0 is owning them.

Saying you after quoting me would be saying I said "LMAO OWNED" which I did not. I do nothing to the extent you guys do. Like posting pictures of Romo with captions under them, of pictures of any of you guys with url's that attack you. Now Idk about you but Flyers has done his share of baiting. I'm not going to look it up but trust me theres a reason he has been warned. Hasn't been much lately which isn't surprising since the Phillies lost the WS and Dallas is 2-0 vs Philly.

Okay that's fine, you didn't say "LMAO OWNED" just like I never posted a picture of Tony Romo in whatever situation you may be describing.

And the Eagles got raped in every facet of the game today, you do not need to inform me of this. I have not been this pissed off over an Eagles game in a long time. I am just pointing out that the definition of "baiting" seems to fluctuate. Depending on the team that got "owned" and who posts that they were "owned", we seem to get different responses from those in power.

I was born in Dallas =), lol.

Good game by the Cowboys, but really it doesn't matter anymore, now just worried about if the Cowboys win next week. if the eagles win then then none of this matters so Cowboys need to focus back up and realize it will not be as easy of a win as this one was.

when was i warned? i wasnt informed of this. you bait just as much as i do, dont make it seem like you do nothing wrong

and chill with the personal attacks, i havent said anything wrong, you are just getting real defensive

Edited by fly3rs18

when was i warned? i wasnt informed of this. you bait just as much as i do, dont make it seem like you do nothing wrong

and chill with the personal attacks, i havent said anything wrong, you are just getting real defensive

A) I don't know if or when you were warned, only reason I said this is because Phightins said you were.

B) I hardly ever bait and if I do it is provoked, I would never attack a member for no reason

C) Personal attacks? I have nothing against you right now and I'm sorry if you think my previous post was an attack against you.

D) I know you have said nothing wrong, kinda funny since Philly sports hasnt been as great lately, hopefully you continue it when they start winning again.

@ Smitty Yeah I'm sure the next game will be a lot closer than this one, should be a real good one.