Gameday Threads

alcstarheel

• Owner

The today's active content search is only within the last 24 hours, so all you guys have to do is be patient, and those games will eventually be removed.

Why aren't you guys using the "View New Content" search now? It's back to the way it was from the 2.3.6 version of IPB.

The today's active content search is only within the last 24 hours, so all you guys have to do is be patient, and those games will eventually be removed.

Why aren't you guys using the "View New Content" search now? It's back to the way it was from the 2.3.6 version of IPB.

The Today's Active Content shows more pages of topics. I believe the View New Content only shows like 2 or 3.

The Today's Active Content shows more pages of topics. I believe the View New Content only shows like 2 or 3.

Because view new content is to view the threads that have been posted in since the last time you were on. The other one is all the topics from the past 24 hours.

If I sign out, and come back on in 5 minutes..the view new content will display like 2 or 3 topics. But if I come back in a week, it'll have all the threads that have been posted in..the view active content, it wont be able to catch up since itll only show the threads that have been posted in, in the past 24 hours prior to your arrival to the site.

You get what I'm saying? lol

Because view new content is to view the threads that have been posted in since the last time you were on. The other one is all the topics from the past 24 hours.

If I sign out, and come back on in 5 minutes..the view new content will display like 2 or 3 topics. But if I come back in a week, it'll have all the threads that have been posted in..the view active content, it wont be able to catch up since itll only show the threads that have been posted in, in the past 24 hours prior to your arrival to the site.

You get what I'm saying? lol

Lol I getcha. I guess I'm just so used to clicking Today's Active Content where it's not a big deal to me lol.