Triple H and Orton is so stale

At this point, throw in Cena. Throw in The Miz. Throw in MVP, Kofi Kingston, hell sign Eugene and make all of these guys contenders for the WWE title. Orton and Triple H is so old. Neither of them are really over with the fans right now, and they have no chemistry in their matches. It is so boring. Not to mention every other week its Legacy vs Triple H, and Triple H is getting the [expletive] beat out of him. Legacy shows up at PPVs now too. The talent on Raw is just getting stale in general. It isn't like SmackDown where the show is overflowing with talent that they had to take 2 of the top stars and randomly make them tag champions just to get some booking pressure off of the WHC. With the Hart dynasty on Smackdown now, build a feud with the Canadians, Harts, and Hardys. Then put Undertaker and Kane on Raw to compete against Legacy, Primo and Carlito, and maybe even DX if it could exist in a PG environment. Revive tag team division and it will fix this blandness that is going on right now. After months of tag teams, you'll have a split in some of these and it will shake up the WHC and WWE title competition. Bleh

Orton isnt old man lol. BTW I think people think hes boring cuz hes put in a feud with Cena, Triple H, Batista, etc... Everybody are sick of them. When Orton was on Smackdown he actually had good storyline with Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Edge, etc. But yea RAW seriously need to do something... Triple H/Orton getting old... They need to spilt up the damn draft and make it the way it used to be.

HHH/Orton/Cena has been seen enough and the WWE needs to understand that they already blew it on Orton/Cena. That was supposed to be the matchup of the decade but they randomly face on Raw now. It's pathetic. It's why it's hard for me to watch the WWE.

Thankfully too. He was laaame.

I can't stand Cena...or Orton...or HHH...Pretty much Raw. It's terrible now. I was glad they brought back Christian but they put him on the weak ECW...Messed up. I'd like to see either Christian feuding with Jericho or them teaming together against someone/people. Love those two.

SmackDown! is the best show now. I still refuse to watch ECW, however. I think a Christian/someone vs Edge/Jericho feud would be FANTASTIC. Unfortunately, Edge is injured now :(