Having young girls "holler"

Illuminati

I've been spending my nights at the ball court these past few weeks, nothing too out of the ordinary when a group of young girls come make their way to the court. I keep doing what I'm doing, which is playing ball durrr... right. So a few of them ask if they can join in, and seeing as how I'm a nice guy I say why not. Again, fast forward and I'm finally winded and to decide to venture home. A couple of them decide to walk me home (they were gentlemen) and there pops the big question, "can I get yo digitz?". I of course follow that up with, "no offense, but how old are you?". "Oh, I'm 17."

Disgust overwhelms me, I eventually cave in and give her a another guys number who I know preys on young girls. I'm 21 at the moment, I can't just look at high school girls in that way... what would you do?

Jail bait can make you sink quick after you swim in it. You better watch out. Your best bet is to make sure they've graduated at least. Even then, they could still be illegal. I didn't turn 18 until I started college. Some of those girls could be months from 18 and all they have to say is you guys did anything sexual and you're in the clink.

• Owner

Jail bait can make you sink quick after you swim in it. You better watch out. Your best bet is to make sure they've graduated at least. Even then, they could still be illegal. I didn't turn 18 until I started college. Some of those girls could be months from 18 and all they have to say is you guys did anything sexual and you're in the clink.

That's the truth.

You screw up, and it could mean more than just a slap on the wrist. You can lose your job, any respect anyone might have for you, and you may even lose your life if some chick decides the sex wasn't consensual, and she's underage as well. People get killed in prison for raping minors.

17 isnt too young at all lol.

If she was 15, id understand but 17 isnt young. You shoulda hit it.

That's kinda what I was thinking, but I subconsciously associate being 17 with being in high school and having graduated from high school ages ago, I just go ... damn. Really?

I wasn't even too fixated on whether or not they were legal even though you do make a great point, it was more of me feeling awkward. I know people mature at different rates, it was just the fact that she was 17 and couldn't help but feeling like I was doing wrong despite how great she looked.

Blah. Thanks, just wanted to see if I was being sane or over reacting.

Edited by Illuminati

Guest Nissan

You did the right thing because if you had sex with her and her parents found out... you would be found guilty in court, go to jail, and be force to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life.

She doesn't have to claim it's rape, that's the thing. If she's underage and you're 18 or older all she has to do is say you guys did it. That's illegal by itself.

True, but if she claims it's rape it'd be easy enough for her to convince them of that and you'd be screwed over.

One of my friends got in trouble for that, totally innocent, the girl just panicked.

Yeah TT, and girls your age are barely bleeding. Aren't you like 12?

[expletive] that, you screw her and she ends up claiming it was rape, you're just about guaranteed to lose, and you're a sex offender.

You're a guy named Kirby. Your insults aren't valid.

Oh, and you have nearly 1400 posts in over a month.. about 40 per day. Go outside.

Edited by trutrojan8

Ehh it doesn't matter..I know 17 year old girls who have done pretty much everything [At least they say]..even in 8th grade [Which is nasty] I know for a fact some girl was in on a bunch of [expletive] lol.

i used to be iffy about messing with younger girls like you are, and now i regret it to an extent. when i was 19 i had a 16 year old girl on my heels and i was like hell no, but it wouldn't stop her. i just wasn't comfortable seeing as though her father was a lawyer and all lol. im 20, and generally like girls that are the same age as me, but i'd mess with an 18 year old and possibly a 17 year old now that i see i was just making a big deal out of nothing. i mean if you are in highschool and remember back to your ninth grade year you should be able to recall how all the ninth grade girls would try to get with the seniors. i think thats females generally like going after guys a little older since they say women mature faster than men.

Edited by billt chamberlain

You're a guy named Kirby. Your insults aren't valid.

Oh, and you have nearly 1400 posts in over a month.. about 40 per day. Go outside.

lol if you knew the circumstances of my life, you wouldn't be making fun of me for staying home. I'll put it this way, cancer has changed my life.

And besides, what I said didn't discriminate against you, it's to prove a point. At your age, some girls haven't even started maturing.

Oh, and making fun of my name? That's as grade-school as it gets.

Edited by The Garbage Man
  • Like 1

lol if you knew the circumstances of my life, you wouldn't be making fun of me for staying home. I'll put it this way, cancer has changed my life.

And besides, what I said didn't discriminate against you, it's to prove a point. At your age, some girls haven't even started maturing.

Oh, and making fun of my name? That's as grade-school as it gets.

lol if you knew the circumstances of my life, you wouldn't be making fun of me for my age.

Especially since, you don't even know what it is lmao.