Azubuike: Warriors Are Unpredictable

Kelenna Azubuike knows that he could end up anywhere on the court heading into the 2009-10 season.

"Knowing (coach Don Nelson), I could end up playing all five positions," Azubuike told the Contra Costa Times.

"With the Warriors, we're always unpredictable. You never know what can happen, that's why you have to keep making sure you get better. We haven't really made a major move like I thought we would. It's hard to figure out what they're going to do."

Azubuike posted career-highs across the board last season and is hoping to build on his numbers.

Source

They have the roster to win 40 or so games and grab a 6th to 8th playoff spot. It all will come down to teamwork. There main problems are coming from the point position and Curry won't be helping that problem, he is a great player and has one of the brightest futures out of all in the draft class of 09 but Ellis won't move over for him and Ellis on top of that is not a point guard. He isn't a leader, isn't vocal enough, cannot find his teammates and has one of the better skilled bigs and doesn't use him like he should; Biedrins.

I think they need to move round the backcourt, find a strong scorer at the PF and focus their main priorities on obtaining a point guard that they believe can run the team.

• 2 weeks later...

They have the roster to win 40 or so games and grab a 6th to 8th playoff spot. It all will come down to teamwork. There main problems are coming from the point position and Curry won't be helping that problem, he is a great player and has one of the brightest futures out of all in the draft class of 09 but Ellis won't move over for him and Ellis on top of that is not a point guard. He isn't a leader, isn't vocal enough, cannot find his teammates and has one of the better skilled bigs and doesn't use him like he should; Biedrins.

I think they need to move round the backcourt, find a strong scorer at the PF and focus their main priorities on obtaining a point guard that they believe can run the team.

I highly doubt that a 40 or so win team grabs the 6th to 8th spot in the Western Conference. They're not in the Eastern Conference. :lol:

Any how the Warriors won't do half bad this year. It's depending on how stubborn Don Nelson is. Hes going to have to learn Playing Corey Maggette, is really not the smartest thing to do. Anthony Randolph has been mentioned to really improved everything about his game. A break out season for Anthony Randolph, could mean a play off birth for the Warriors.

I agree with you though, the Warriors are in vast need of a true point guard. Call up the Suns, Steve Kerr seems to be a pretty big dumbass. I'm sure you could land Steve Nash with Wright, and Ellis.