Who is more dominant?

ChosenOne

Who is more dominant?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't really like this comparison because Tiger Woods has to have the best score after 72 holes in order to win, whereas Usain Bolt only needs to win one race.

I will take Tiger Woods as no one is nearly as good as him right now, even though he didn't win a major this season.

And, for Michael Phelps, once he actually races in the main swimming events instead of not doing them and doing other easier races, I will not choose him.

I;m going with Usian Bolt. I watched the Swimming Championships in Rome over the summer and Phelps looked human. I'm no gold expert, but all I've been hearing is how Woods hasn't won a major this year for the first time since 2004. Bolt doesn't even try the last few seconds of the race. Yesterday was the first time in a while he actually went full speed the whole time.

How is it a no-brainer?

He didn't race in some of the major events during the 2008 Summer Olympics, and raced in some of the easier events.

Phelps didn't lose. Woods hasn't won in the last 6 majors.

wow, if anything i say easily not tiger... look at these guys... setting world records at everything, winning like every gold medal possible..... but usain bolt set more records. i say bolt.

It's much easier to win race after race if you are the fastest runner in the world because all you have to do is run, and it's much easier to win race after race if you are the fastest person in the world because nothing is really changing.

In golf, you have to compete against other players that can have a random day of greatness, which is much more common in golf than it is in a 100m race where you have a pretty good idea of who is going to finish 1st, 2nd, and 3rd because you know how fast they can run.

Bolt's only been running pro for 1 year lol.

If you are talking about who is the most dominant right now, I'll take Bolt because he is the only one who hasn't lost in their own sport yet. In fact, no one has come close to him. It's kind of an unfair comparison because, as ECN stated, he has to maintain his dominance and win over multiple putts, rather than just one race (in the case for Phelps and Bolt).

Edited by Gil-Zero

Bolt is already the greatest sprinter that ever lived. He's shattered both the 100 and 200m records with times people thought would never happen. Right now it's Bolt in my opinion. Phelps won 8 Olympic gold medals ECN I don't care what events he's racing in he won 8 and you can't take that away from the guy. Woods needs to start winning majors but he did win the most events on the tour this year.

Roger Federer might also be involved in this discussion.