Farve = Vikes = Superbowl

Guest VicNabb

Can't wait to see the Vikings get owned. Favre is turning 40 in October and ended the year horribly last year. He is going to throw most picks in the league if he plays enough games. You can quote me on that. If this was 5 years ago though the Vikings would most likely win the Superbowl.

Guest VicNabb

Ya man.

NY Fans were puped last year until his age started to show.

Farve is known for his magnificent off balance high risk throws. Wow. There were sure plenty of them last year.

Wounded ducks anyone?

I'd rather take McNabb's throw at the WR's feet.

Can't wait to see the Vikings get owned. Favre is turning 40 in October and ended the year horribly last year. He is going to throw most picks in the league if he plays enough games. You can quote me on that. If this was 5 years ago though the Vikings would most likely win the Superbowl.

Favre's horrible finish was a result of a torn biceps tendon, not his age suddenly manifesting itself in the last weeks of the season.

Holy sh-t, I need to take a shower.

I don't think it's crazy to think they'll go deep into the playoffs now. The Vikings are a running team, everybody knows that. With Peterson in the backfield the defense will always be thinking run making Favre's job that much easier. I think the play action will be very successful for them this year. You guys are all saying he'll finish with a ton of INTs and what not, I really don't think he will. He won't be throwing the ball nearly as much as he has in the past limiting the opportunity of that to happen. This is Peterson's team and Peterson's offense. He's going to be luring the defense wherever he goes, with or without the ball.