Are you shy in real life?

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

always around new people. its not because i'm scared, its just that i don't have any history with you. once i get to know people im not too shy, but that has been the type of person i have been forever. i just hate it when im just minding my business and people call me shy though.

Agree 100% with this.

Basically i'm shy around people I meet for the first time, other than that, not really.

Agree 100% with this.

Basically i'm shy around people I meet for the first time, other than that, not really.

Just about sums me up. But once I get to know people and what not then I'm all good. Doesn't take me very long to get comfortable with new people.

always around new people. its not because i'm scared, its just that i don't have any history with you. once i get to know people im not too shy, but that has been the type of person i have been forever. i just hate it when im just minding my business and people call me shy though.

this

Depends on the situation. I don't like large groups of people, so in that regard, yes. I won't go up and talk to people I don't know randomly, so in that regard, yes. But normally I'm pretty outgoing and don't mind talking to new people. I'm just worried I'll say something wrong because I think first impressions are very important

• Like 1

Depends on the situation, if I am supposed to talk to people then no, like in school or when being introduced to someone...on the other hand, if its someone I don't know or just have to approach by myself then yes.