Best Core for the Future

Flight

Portland vs. Oklahoma City vs. Memphis  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is interesting because Portland has arguably the best trio, but Bayless isn't proven yet he shows potential. OKC has a very solid group of 4, but Harden is an unknown at this point. Memphis has another great trio with an unknown.

Now I realize Portland has a lot of young guys including Webster, Outlaw, Fernandez, and Batum, OKC has some young guys that could turn out to be studs (Ibaka will be a very good center if he develops an offensive game), and Memphis has a lot of young depth too with Gasol, Arthur, Young, Carroll, and more.

So in the 2015 NBA Finals, which core from the current NBA teams has the best shot of being there? I realize the odds all of these guys stay together is slim to none, but give them time to develop and all of them could become All Stars, if they aren't already.

Thunder. They just have a more balanced core, while Portland has two great players and two others I consider busts (Bayless and Oden).

Durant will develop into a better player than Roy imo.

Thunder. They just have a more balanced core, while Portland has two great players and two others I consider busts (Bayless and Oden).

Durant will develop into a better player than Roy imo.

Bayless is definitely not a bust, he's going to kick [expletive] in the near future.

But I think the Thunder definitely have the best core for the future. Westbrook, Durant, Green, that's going to be something special soon.

I picked Portland because that trio can show there skills anytime.

But OKC can rise anytime also but they cant compete with Portland.

And as for Memphis they have a good team also but thabeet hasn't played yet so they aren't close to Portland's trio or Oklahoma city's trio but they can get there. :)

I picked Portland because that trio can show there skills anytime.

But OKC can rise anytime also but they cant compete with Portland.

And as for Memphis they have a good team also but thabeet hasn't played yet so they aren't close to Portland's trio or Oklahoma city's trio but they can get there. :)

LOL what?? What does that mean? :lmao: