QO Not Extended to Joey Graham

But for Graham, the situation was entirely different. Qualifying offers need to match the terms of previous contracts and had the Raptors made one for what would have been more than $3 million, it would have been fully guaranteed, as Graham's expiring contract was.

And instead of giving Graham the option of signing an offer, the Raptors decided to let him become an unrestricted free agent. They could conceivably re-sign him at a lower amount but the writing is on the wall for the five-year veteran.

The link this is from isn't working right now but anyways....

Is Demar our only SF/SG right now that we have under contract?

I really thought after his rookie year he would become a solid player, but he just never developed.

I like the guy though and he made some good progress last year, but maybe its time for him to go. That being said, the raps now have very few SG/SF, so I interested in what they do in FA.

^^Our SF/SG will be playing in the paint and out PF/C will be taking jumpers/3's lol.

Pretty sure Demar is the only wing we have under contract right now though.

How could you forget about the beast that is Quincy Douby? :D

As for Bluedevil saying that Bargnani is a horrible player, you are wrong. He is not a good or great player by any means but he is no worse than the average NBA player. He had a solid rookie season, a dreadful sophomore season and started slow last season but once he was named the full time starting center for the Raptors he actually played pretty well. As a starter his averages were:

17.7 ppg/6 rpg/1.3 bpg on 45.7 FG% and 42.1 3PT%

Also, after the All Star game he averaged:

19.3 ppg/5.4 rpg/1.7 bpg on 49.2 FG% and 45.7 3PT%

Now before you say that those stats are inflated and it is easy to put up good stats when the games are meaningless (which they were for the Raptors) I agree with you about those things and I do think that these numbers a slightly inflated. Regardless though, Andrea Bargnani was the second highest scoring center in the league after the All Star break which is worth mentioning. He is a terrible rebounder, a poor help defender and an average man to man defender and all of these areas of his game need improvement, he is a very skilled offensive player. He is not a horrible player by any means at all and it is simply incorrect and wrong to say that Bargnani is a horrible player. He is an above average to good offensive player and a below average player on the defensive end of the floor.

Again, I am not saying that he is a good player or anything and I am defniitely not a fan of Bargnani's, but he is an average player (unless he goes back to his pathetic sophomore season performance than I would agree with you that he is a horrible player lol).

Edited by Built Ford Tough