Official 09-2010 Dallas Cowboys Team Thread

fish7718

I'm a Mets fan and Cowboys fan as well.

Anyways. Sunday would be a huge win for us. Romo has been big in the last two games, lets keep it roling!

Haha I was like the only Mets fan and only Cowboys fan on this forum until now, good to have you around!

Wow, that was great. After many of months of being tortured by Philly sports, Phillies dominate the Mets, Eagles win 44-6, [expletive] the 6ers dominate the Knicks, Romo leads the Cowboys to a win in Philly. :) Thank you god, thank you.

Romo play pretty decent but not great. The defense and my boys Jenkins and Scandrick, great [expletive]ing games. Victor Butler awesome tackle on McNabb grabing his toe.

FIRST PLACE! FIRST [expletive]ING PLACE!

• 1 month later...

Lost 2 tough games in a row but it's not like we are getting blown out or anything. Romo is playing well and so are the recievers. At this point it's up to Garrett and Wade to not blow it, like they have been. I'm not as worried as most I still think we will make the playoffs division title or not.

Oh fellow Cowboys fans I know you all felt the same way, here we go again! However with 8 minutes left Tony Romo showed us exactly why I KNOW he's a top 5 QB in the NFL he put his team in the exact position it need to be on the road in a dome against a 13-0 team. Great job tony keep it up bud. Now, Nick Folk, get off my team right now, you are the worst kicker in the NFL. Ware 2 fumbles forced showing exactly why you are the MVP of the team. Great [expletive]ing win, but we can't celebrate too long, gotta get ready for Washington another huge game. Still control our destiny for the 3 seed.

We keep getting tricked by kickers, one year good then absolute crap later on. See Cundiff, Folk, Gramatica, Vanderjagt.

That's how it is with all kickers in the NFL though. A lot of kickers are only good for about 3-4 years then suck.

Nothing we can do about, hopefully buehler is better..

Edited by Fish7718