Do you hate cheerleaders?

Guest VicNabb

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest VicNabb

Do you hate cheerleaders?

I remember in high school we had decent looking cheerleaders but their stupid antics (hands on the hips, fist pumps, and head shaking) got on our whole team's nerves.

What about you?

• Owner

Eh, not really. Our cheerleaders back in high school weren't really unintelligent. Most actually had brains. A few of my best girlfriends were cheerleaders, including my current one (Jessica).

Now, I don't know about the college cheerleaders, though. The biggest problem with them were that they had already slept with every guy and girl in the school.

never understood the big fascination with cheerleaders. im guessing its a nostalgia thing that won't die from like the early 50's in middle american where the cheerleaders were normally the popular pretty girls in school. meh, just because you are a cheerleader doesn't mean [expletive]. at first i thought this thread was about nba cheerleaders though. i don't really see the use for them, especially for pumping up a team because now they are just basically dancers to appeal to the fat guys with money at centercourt. i doubt an nba game has ever been decided because the cheerleaders weren't peppy enough or something.

I hate the ones that think cheerleading is a sport

[expletive] I do too. One [expletive] made a huge rant on facebook going, 'omfg for those who don't think cheerleading is a sport [expletive] you. you cant to hand stands or catch people omfg.' It went on for like 12 sentences. I lol'd.

I hate cheerleaders. I go to watch the sport not to see them. And just the fact that they think it's a sport when the only reason they have their "sport" is due to another sport... pisses me off.

I like seeing them at the games because it's fun to yell things at them along with the old drunk bastards. Not to mention camel toe is never a bad thing! On a hot girl that is lol. Before I hit post I could already see someone posting that picture of the black girl who is Snorlax

They are not annoying by their looks, annoying with their personalities though, about all of them have something to say in class and are usually massive attention whores, I have no problem with Cheerleaders depending on their personalities, but given the fact that All Cheerleaders are literally annoying to me, I voted yes annoying.

It actually seems like Cheerleaders act annoying on purpose, but when you get close to them, they are nice and have a good personality, Kind of a like 2-Faced person which is my biggest pet peeve.

Edited by ClutchCityOwns

i remember at one of our home games we were playing against a school with a large hispanic population. and i assume they brought a ton of their relatives and distant families because the place was packed.

our cheerleading squad had 1 white girl and they just picked on her the whole game. telling her to do cartwheels and splits and stuff. and she did them lol.