New Home Page, Other Features

Real Deal

Only a few people have the newer looking team rep icons for some reason lol. When I refresh, they come back temporarily but when I change pages it's gone again lol.

I'm still loving the homepage though, good stuff.

Looks awesome man. The only thing I would say is that it looks pretty overwhelming at first. There is a lot going on.

Yeah I kind of agree there. If it's possible, maybe stretch the width of the whole page and also space some things down vertically.

With the home page?

Yeah, it probably wouldn't hurt to space the different sections out a little bit so that some won't feel an information overload that it can portray.

Sort of like the NBA's homepage, after everything that's at the top, I stop scrolling down the page because there's just so much everywhere.

• Owner

Is there a difference between 'OTR Professional' and 'OTR Professional Two?'

Nope. It's hard to recache 30 "children skins" under one main, so I split them into two, to lessen the load on the server (if that makes sense). :)

I like the OTR player/staff/etc feature, but is there a need to have the group:player/staff/etc underneith it?

and also on the homepage where you have the late breaking news, it should be a little more cleaned up and organized.

but as always great work. im just nitpicking.

home page looks awesome good job

but, always a but :).. the 'otrplayer/writer/etc.. it looks good but i think should be a little bit smaller

I think its size is perfect. :mellow:

• Owner

home page looks awesome good job

but, always a but :).. the 'otrplayer/writer/etc.. it looks good but i think should be a little bit smaller

Yeah, I was thinking that once I placed them.

Hit refresh.

• Owner

but is there a need to have the group:player/staff/etc underneath it?

Nope, but that's something for me to do tomorrow. It'll tear up the team forums temporarily, until I recache all of those skins.

and also on the homepage where you have the late breaking news, it should be a little more cleaned up and organized.

You mean the Iverson-Brown story? That section? I'll do something better. :)

This home page is really just me trying to see what you guys like and don't like.