Bynum

Okafor

Kaman

Chandler/Camby

Okur/Bogut

Big z/Biedrins

Andrea Bargani

Nene/Perkings

I think we need some more list cause this is what it looks like so far, way to many players tied up.

Edited by Years

No just no.

You serious? Brook Lopez was a top 5 center last year IMO, and his 1st year stats are on par with Yao Mings. 13 points, 8 boards, 2 blocks is top 5 IMO. He's better than Chandler, Okur, Z, and Biedrins. He actually has an offensive game, a jump shot, and he can post up, and finish around the basket. Chandler has not post up game, neither does Beidrins, and Z is a shell of his former self at this point- he's really, really slow, and posts-up once in a while.

Edited by MCK12

I'm trying not to put people i have on my pf list on the center list cause it contradicts myself so that's why I didn't put Amare.

Bynum

Okafor

Kamen

Chandler

Camby

Bogut/Okur

Perkings

Biedrins/Big z

Nene

Bargnani

Lopez

That's the list so far D=

I don't see how Lopez is last. I would take him over anyone else except maybe Bynum. He's gonna be a 18ppg/9rpg/2bpg player next year.

Well thats you predicting. But last time we saw him he was just a rookie and thats what we have to base him off