Artest: 'Houston Did Me Dirty'

MainEv3nt

Ron Artest is unhappy with the way the Rockets treated him as a free agent this summer.

Artest signed a five-year deal with the Lakers for less than he was making in Houston.

"Houston did me dirty. I can't wait til next year when we go to Houston. I'm not shooting. All defense. Somebody getting locked da [expletive] up," Artest wrote on his Twitter page Saturday night.

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/61260/20090823/artest_houston_did_me_dirty/

i hope tmac is back then an goes off lol. artest says hes gon lock someone the [expletive] up, cus at this moment they dont have anyone who can go off.

he said the same [expletive] in sactown an houston.

Exactly, Kingfish only falls for it when he goes to the Rapers.

Must be too much Kobe jizz on his eyes, because he doesnt see these things.

Ron Artest wont lock anybody down

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

he said the same [expletive] in sactown an houston.

Thats not LA now is it. Hes never played with Kobe and Phil before, stop actin like ur in denial.

Show me quotes btw. Hes never said anything at those two places that he has said here in LA. His role was different in Sactown and Houston, he led both of those teams to the playoffs.

Edited by kingfish

• Owner

Exactly, Kingfish only falls for it when he goes to the Rapers.

Must be too much Kobe jizz on his eyes, because he doesnt see these things.

Ron Artest wont lock anybody down

Keep that 10-year old crap off the board. You can talk a little trash on other teams, but you know how much is too much.

Thats not LA now is it. Hes never played with Kobe and Phil before, stop actin like ur in denial.

Show me quotes btw. Hes never said anything at those two places that he has said here in LA. His role was different in Sactown and Houston, he led both of those teams to the playoffs.

No he didnt, K-Mart lead the team and He didnt lead anything at Houston, he was our 3rd option and even came off the bench for some time.

Haha I love his attitude. Just wants to lock down people, not shooting or being selfish.

Soooo, haters. Still think hes gonna jack up shots?

Yah..

Cannot wait, might be a blowout b4 half time.

Haven't you Lakers fans learned anything from the playoffs? :down:

Hopefully Ron knocks Tracy McGrady out, he's a softie anyways. Remember when people considered him the best player on the Rockets? :lol: I remember Slaven thought so, It was pretty funny. Then this season, we all saw what kind of loser he was.

Ron...Please hurt him.

If Ron ever comes to OTR, are you gonna ask him if T-Mac was the point-forward?