Beasley Checks Into Rehab

A.K.

Hate to say I told you so but... me and Snake called this before he was drafted. The guy is immature and has character issues. This is just the latest of his problems.

He had a picture of his new tatoo on Twitter and in the background, there was a bag of weed on his coffee table. Now he has checked into rehab for substance abuse and psychological issues. Should have taken Mayo!

Dude made these tweets yesterday before taking down his page:

"Y do I feel like the whole world is against me!!!!!!! Back on my FTW!!!!! I can't win for losin!!!!!!!!!!"

"Feelin like it's not worth livin!!!!!!! I'm done"

"not feelin this at all!!!!!"

He's a headcase.

• Owner

Oh well. He had a chance and screwed it up. People knew he was a pothead when he was buying it from dudes in Topeka, and you always got a sense that he was going to get busted for it in college or the pros.

I didn't like him before the draft but as the season was ending, I became a supporter. I think that's just his demeanor, doesn't mean he's a bad guy, but doesn't mean he can't be better. Whether he wants to play defense, or just wants to prove to his coaches and doubters he can play D, he's shown it. I believe Riley and Spoelstra also grew enamored of him as the season was ending.

Hopefully it's not a mental breakdown thing where he keeps spiralling down. This season will be huge for him... will he be a "I don't care" player or "I understand why the Heat picked me, let's make this work" player.

Edited by Snake

Nope, but he cheated his way through school, once your career is done you have nothing to fall back on. He made Memphis give up two final four appearances and 33 wins all because he wanted the easy way out. I love Rose but you can't say what he did was the smartest thing.

Also, what does him having drug problems have to do with his skill on the court? How could he be overrated or a bust because he does drugs. He played one season, he has things to learn.

Edited by El Niño

Nope, but he cheated his way through school, once your career is done you have nothing to fall back on. He made Memphis give up two final four appearances and 33 wins all because he wanted the easy way out. I love Rose but you can't say what he did was the smartest thing.

Memphis shouldn't of brought him in in the first place. He is going to be making millionaire salaries as a rookie. All he needs to fall back on is learning on to play golf when he retires. Having something to fall back on is the last thing he is worrying about.

And it was only one final four and 38 wins and all that was Calipari's fault anyway.

Also, what does him having drug problems have to do with his skill on the court? How could he be overrated or a bust because he does drugs. He played one season, he has things to learn.

Mutu was an amazing player for Chelsea. He would of had a chance to become one of the better players in the world. He got caught up with drugs, and now he is an every day player.