Beasley Checks Into Rehab

A.K.

LOL says who just started liking the San Francisco Giants this year and has an Orlando Magic signature

Nah, I've liked the Giants for hella years now. I even said so in another thread. I just barely follow baseball. The Magic sig is repping my favorite player, I don't care about the Magic.

And if you want to go around making claims like "Randolph being better" then at least support it.

I basically wrote an article on it.

Edited by Legacy

• Owner

Fix it, guys.

Both of your favorite teams suck, anyways.

;)

As for the psychological issues, yeah...that's pretty scary. I wonder if Twitter didn't have a lot to do with that...people just BLASTING him on there. He deleted his Twitter account immediately.

My friend is a towel boy with the Heat and he usually chills with the players. He said Beasley is like a kid, don't see why all of a sudden he went emo on everyone.

I've always wanted to know how to become a towel boy back in the day. :lol:

Really? That's nice, maybe you have your head too far up Shaq's [expletive] or you're too ignorant to actually respect something and actually learn about it. It's almost 11 o'clock, the sun has been down for a while now. I already ate. Now go back to bandwagoning whatever team Shaq's on. Retards like you ain't even worth my time.

jigga what? :lol:

I've always wanted to know how to become a towel boy back in the day. :lol:

Pretty much you gotta have connections. He works every home game so yea, you gotta know people to get in for free every game and sit with the players.