Beasley Checks Into Rehab

A.K.

Man I hope you get well Beaz, but cmon. If you want to get to that next level you got to ignore the temptations that the NBA lifestyle brings upon it's players. Get well Beasley, I hope all is well with you. Just when I was predicting a breakout year for Beasley :(

And damn if your going to take a pic showing off your ink, at least look at it and see that theres a bag of mary jane in the background.

I knew this guy was overrated. I know for sure that Anthony Randolph will be the better player.

Uhh yeah because this thread is comparing Anthony Randolph and Michael Beasley. Noone cares about your crappy players.

He was suicidal and checked in for psychological problems.

This is strange.. He has money and so much to look forward to for his future in the NBA. Hell, he makes a great living off of playing a sports game. What in the world does he have to be suicidal for? I don't really care about the pot at all... it's the depression and psychological issues that is concerning me.

For anyone else in the NBA, I would be like "he is living the high life and he's still mad stressed? [expletive] him". I'm a Heat fan, though. This is going to affect my team.

You mad?

Just like I predicted I knew this would be your post. Noone wants to see a comparison to a Warriors player in every post you make.

btw Beasley > Randolph, overrated or not. Randolph has no handles and no shot. His post up game is non existant as well and he will always get boxed out by bigger and stronger players. His only real virtue is his length and ability to run the floor, but that isn't nearly enough to beat out the pure basketball talent of Beasley.

And I'm not mad, just disapointed in Beasley. I have a nice sandwhich I am enjoying right now though. Feels good man

Edited by Diesel

Just like I predicted I knew this would be your post. Noone wants to see a comparison to a Warriors player in every post you make.

I made like 2. One for this, and one for Biedrins. That's it. I don't know why you got so much sand in your vagina about it.

btw Beasley > Randolph, overrated or not. Randolph has no handles and no shot. His post up game is non existant as well and he will always get boxed out by bigger and stronger players. His only real virtue is his length and ability to run the floor, but that isn't nearly enough to beat out the pure basketball talent of Beasley.

Ha, we'll see.

I have a nice sandwhich I am enjoying right now though. Feels good man

Really? That's nice, maybe you have your head too far up Shaq's [expletive] or you're too ignorant to actually respect something and actually learn about it. It's almost 11 o'clock, the sun has been down for a while now. I already ate. Now go back to bandwagoning whatever team Shaq's on. Retards like you ain't even worth my time.

Edited by Legacy

people are jumping to conclusion quick lol. who to say it was even his weed. what made him suicidal? just cus he posted some comments on twitter after the fact alot of people called him names an such. maybe he was posting SARCASTIC suicidal comments because of the comments from his picture.

Really? That's nice, maybe you have your head too far up Shaq's [expletive] or you're too ignorant to actually respect something and actually learn about it. It's almost 11 o'clock, the sun has been down for a while now. I already ate. Now go back to bandwagoning whatever team Shaq's on. Retards like you ain't even worth my time.

What're you talking abuot? For someone advising someone to "get the sand out of their vagina" I offer you the same piece of advice.

You asked me if I was mad with no other details. I told you how I was doing. Looks like your the one who's mad. LOOOL. Personal attacks are your counter to my ownage of debunking your ridiculous claim that Randolph > Beasley? LOOOL

• Like 1

Man everyone does drugs...some people go public with it, others keep it private. Just like probably 90% of HS graduates leave with doing some kid of drug regularly, he did one year in college, he obviously continued the drugs. I don't do drugs but pretty much every high school students do drugs like its drinking water, at least people I know. So it takes something like this to realize its wrong, until something bad happens to you, you will probably continues with the drugs, hopefully this is the thing that turns him around and gets him focused on becoming a better player.

Man everyone does drugs...some people go public with it, others keep it private. Just like probably 90% of HS graduates leave with doing some kid of drug regularly, he did one year in college, he obviously continued the drugs. I don't do drugs but pretty much every high school students do drugs like its drinking water, at least people I know. So it takes something like this to realize its wrong, until something bad happens to you, you will probably continues with the drugs, hopefully this is the thing that turns him around and gets him focused on becoming a better player.

This.

Plenty of people do drugs but since its a pro athlete everyone is jumping at him.

Get well Beasley.

What're you talking abuot? For someone advising someone to "get the sand out of their vagina" I offer you the same piece of advice.

You asked me if I was mad with no other details. I told you how I was doing. Looks like your the one who's mad. LOOOL. Personal attacks are your counter to my ownage of debunking your ridiculous claim that Randolph > Beasley? LOOOL

Alright bandwagon, I'll see you jump on another wagon when you realize Randolph will be better.

This.

Plenty of people do drugs but since its a pro athlete everyone is jumping at him.

Get well Beasley.

Him being a pro athlete is exacally the reason people are jumping at him. He's a father and he is supposed to be an example because he is an athlete.

Him being a pro athlete is exacally the reason people are jumping at him. He's a father and he is supposed to be an example because he is an athlete.

Yes, but he is young and stupid.

Rose didn't take his SAT, thats not a good example. Mayo had people buy stuff for him and had a massive thing going on with him in USC. So when you really look at it, the top 3 picks have already screwed up off the court. If you couldn't tell Beasley did drugs just by looking at his K-State picture then you are blind.

Edited by El Niño

It's a typical teenager to adulthood syndrome where they feel the world is against them. It's what most people experience. Right now, I think he's at the stage where he feels the world is watching him, and he has no escape. He has to realize he's not the only NBA player who faces this, most NBA players do. But they respond to it differently.

Alright bandwagon, I'll see you jump on another wagon when you realize Randolph will be better.

LOL says who just started liking the San Francisco Giants this year and has an Orlando Magic signature

And if you want to go around making claims like "Randolph being better" then at least support it.