NBA 2k10 TONS of new info

JWaLL

Ya, but like for ex. if i play PG, then i know teams that don't have good pg's or need new ones will be looking more at me like LA. So i have a higher chance of getting drafted by them (although it's not a good chance) because they need my position.

I suppose I could add 7 inches to my height and no one will ask any questions. :P

I think it'll be more fun being a passing point guard in my opinion. Being able to run the whole floor, and focusing on playmaking instead of just trying to score. Kind of a new approach to a basketball game. :)

I suppose I could add 7 inches to my height and no one will ask any questions. :P

I think it'll be more fun being a passing point guard in my opinion. Being able to run the whole floor, and focusing on playmaking instead of just trying to score. Kind of a new approach to a basketball game. :)

Ha, really? I was going to be the elite scorer lol. :D

• Owner

As long as I don't have to hear the same commentary over and over and over and over again, talking about something that happened a year ago, I'm good with it. I was so sick of hearing them talk about Kobe not trusting his teammates in 2k8, which is why I think I played that game maybe three times total, then decided to wait to get 2k9.

As long as I don't have to hear the same commentary over and over and over and over again, talking about something that happened a year ago, I'm good with it. I was so sick of hearing them talk about Kobe not trusting his teammates in 2k8, which is why I think I played that game maybe three times total, then decided to wait to get 2k9.

Exactly, but im excited for the new commentary and how they will talk about trades that YOU make in your franchise.

What is the point of that. Isn't the combine just an add on you can play only if you have the game?

No it's for my player mode. You create a player and take him through the entire draft process, from drills to getting scouted, and finally to getting drafted. Then you go through the summer league and try and get signed by your team. And if you don't, you might get invited to another team's training camp. And if you still don't even get that, you go to the D-League.

Thanks bro. What position are you going to be playing? Im going for PG so i can get drafted by LA. :D

I made a 6'3'' Pass-First PG with a 50 rating and my character is projected to be the 2nd round 12th pick draft by LA. What luck, lol. First I was supposed to be picked by the Heat, then after a couple more games it changed to LA. It's like it new what my fave teams were. ^_^