Who has been the biggest loser this decade?

Revis Island

• Owner

take away the money, and larry hughes has been a pretty big loser also.

An overrated loser at that. I don't see where he actually ever played good defense. He reminded me of Smush Parker and all the steals he racked up, even though he couldn't stay in front of his man and gambled 20 times more than he should've.

How about Vince Carter and all the troubles and controversy he's been through?

I disagree. No doubt VC didn't play up to his money, but if we're talking about the decade, then I don't see his name being brought up. Six playoff years, three into the second round. He played through leg problems, and was never out for an extended period of time. Yes, he rarely drived in the last three years, but he contributed plenty from the outside. He led us to quite a comeback in 04-05 when we caught the eighth seed. He averaged 27.5 with us that year. He powered us to the third seed the next year. Despite the lack of success in 07-08, he was one of three players to average 20, 5, and 5. The other two were Bryant and McGrady.

We did want a lot more from him, but what he did for us in his first three years was significant, and I don't know if his name fits in in a discussion of the biggest loser of the decade.

http://i26.tinypic.com/o58bi0.jpg

That honestly just makes him more of a loser. He's a type of player that has all the talent in the world, and fails to use it correctly and fails to take advantage of it and Vince Carter is literally the exact same way. There's a reason why both of those guys are considered wastes of talent players, Rasheed is also in the group, but he's won something before.

And no, T-Mac is not a class act.

See this for more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk4QufbyJhI

OMG your hate for T-Mac is KKK strong. You could have easily said Starbury seeing his only playoff apperaces this decade were first round exits, besides that ride with the Celtics he got. Could have also been Zach Randoplh, he's never been out of the first round himself. Tracy is his prime was one of the greatest scorers of all time at his position.

That video just makes him terrible, horrible. He was playing hurt and couldn't get high enough without getting dunked on and letting Moon get the And1.

Check out this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raHE8xwE_N0

At least the guy is involved, don't see how do you call him selfish. He is one of the best passers at the SG position, he also has nice asts numbers to.

OMG your hate for T-Mac is KKK strong. You could have easily said Starbury seeing his only playoff apperaces this decade were first round exits, besides that ride with the Celtics he got. Could have also been Zach Randoplh, he's never been out of the first round himself. Tracy is his prime was one of the greatest scorers of all time at his position.

That video just makes him terrible, horrible. He was playing hurt and couldn't get high enough without getting dunked on and letting Moon get the And1.

Check out this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raHE8xwE_N0

At least the guy is involved, don't see how do you call him selfish. He is one of the best passers at the SG position, he also has nice asts numbers to.

Sorry off-court and On-court aren't the same thing, Tracy is a losing, selfish little [expletive] on the court, off-the court? Nice guy, but then again even Chris Wilcox is a great guy off the court, Is he the one of the best PFs in the NBA now? Not at all.

T-Mac qualifies if you just mean this half of the decade.

I'll take Kwame Brown. First high school player drafted with the first pick and...this.

EDIT: Also, Kenyon Martin and Austin Croshere. Mostly because they're the worst contracts I can think of off the top of my head.

EDIT 2: And Raef Lafrentz.

Edited by LocalGunfighter

Right....That's why the Rockets were favored in the 2007 series. That is why T-Mac said, It's on Me and he started crying in the press conference after Game 7, oh and let me add when the Rockets eliminated the Blazers in last season's playoffs, he didn't show up and made some bull[expletive] excuse saying his doctors didn't want him there. :rolleyes:

he is passionate about basketball and he shows it by crying, so makes him a looser?... ahuh. he said that because everyone is always quick to point the finger at him.

i doubt it was 'some bull[expletive] excuse' i think it was more to do with him being able to come back at full health, why risk getting re-injured?

he is passionate about basketball and he shows it by crying, so makes him a looser?... ahuh. he said that because everyone is always quick to point the finger at him.

i doubt it was 'some bull[expletive] excuse' i think it was more to do with him being able to come back at full health, why risk getting re-injured?

HAHAHHAH, you actually believe that crap? T-Mac didn't show in Game 6 at the Toyota Center because HE KNEW THE ROCKETS WERE GOING TO WIN, I don't think he showed up in Game 5 either and the Rockets had a 3-1 lead. All the fans were just going to point and laugh at him, since the Rockets got to the 2nd round without him playing in it.

T-Mac is a loser live with it, only idiots who think he was better than Yao last season disagree with me.

HAHAHHAH, you actually believe that crap? T-Mac didn't show in Game 6 at the Toyota Center because HE KNEW THE ROCKETS WERE GOING TO WIN, I don't think he showed up in Game 5 either and the Rockets had a 3-1 lead. All the fans were just going to point and laugh at him, since the Rockets got to the 2nd round without him playing in it.

T-Mac is a loser live with it, only idiots who think he was better than Yao last season disagree with me.

Yao must be a loser too, right?

Yao must be a loser too, right?

Has Yao ever thrown his team under the bus?

Has Yao ever said It's on Me?

Has Yao ever said It feels good to be in the 2nd round, when he was in the 1st round?

Has Yao ever stopped hustling and playing around the rim because he's too big of a [expletive] to get injured?

Has Yao ever thrown his team under the bus?

Has Yao ever said It's on Me?

Has Yao ever said It feels good to be in the 2nd round, when he was in the 1st round?

Has Yao ever stopped hustling and playing around the rim because he's too big of a [expletive] to get injured?

1.Probably not.

2. That just means he may not take responsibility, so you fail there.

3. What the hell does that have to do with being a "loser".

4. Yes, and if you say no, it's probably because he hasn't had a chance because he's ALWAYS injured.

You're a [expletive]ing moron.

1.Probably not.

2. That just means he may not take responsibility, so you fail there.

3. What the hell does that have to do with being a "loser".

4. Yes, and if you say no, it's probably because he hasn't had a chance because he's ALWAYS injured.

You're a [expletive]ing moron.

Ha, nothing left for me because we all know T-Mac is a [expletive]ing loser. Deal with it, nobody is disagreeing here.

Biggest loser's T-Mac. As good as he was for a 4 year stretch, and a couple years here and there in between, he's been injury prone, and failed to get out of the first round of the playoffs his whole career.

Repped. B) This guy has been nothing more than an underachiever in this decade, but just like Allen Iverson, they are in love with his flash.

Both of those guys are just modern day versions of Pistol Pete, both losers who are flashy but suck at winning.

Oh and Should I remind that this idiot, took the Lakers to win the championship last season? Even if you do think the Lakers are going to win, there's no reason why you should actually pick them, over your team when they were still in the playoffs, when your lazy dumbass couldn't even get them that far.