How fast/accurate do you type?

JWaLL

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is this? Everyone gets above 70 and I can only get 55 lol. Trust me when I say though, when it comes off the top of my head I speed through it. You guys probably have training in reading and typing with two hands [using all fingers] perfectly.

u guys are full of [expletive]

I typed that fast in like 4th grade lmao.

But I remember in like 6th carde, the 3 classes of 6th grade would have like a typing contest. One was for the classes average WPM, and then there was like the individual typing contests. I won the individual typing contest at like 65 WPM, and I forgot what happened with our class. But the reward was like pizza or something for the winning class.

Edited by trutrojan8

You guys probably have nice keyboards lol, I have to smash my key just to get the letter on the page, you guys probably just glide over it and it magically appears on the page lol.

You guys probably have nice keyboards lol, I have to smash my key just to get the letter on the page, you guys probably just glide over it and it magically appears on the page lol.

Lmao I remember when your O [expletive]ed up, you looked like one of these really annoying teenagers, typing with the 0 instead.

And for those doubting mine is obviously fake.

Lmao I remember when your O [expletive]ed up, you looked like one of these really annoying teenagers, typing with the 0 instead.

And for those doubting mine is obviously fake.

I'm gullible. :(

I was about to say though lol, you would have had to just smash your hands on the keyboard a couple hundred times and then hope most of the proper letters fell in their place.