Lebron Hinting He's Leaving?

James answered questions on a variety of subjects, including this comment when Nichols asked James about his loyalty to Cleveland.

"My loyalty is to Akron. I'm looking forward to this upcoming season, but I'm looking forward to the summer of 2010, too, to see what may happen. No matter what happens that summer, you know, I'm still here. I've got a nice big house here that I'm always coming back to. You know, I love this city and I'll always give back to this city no matter what my profession; if it takes me somewhere else."

http://www.cleveland.com/ohio-sports-blog/index.ssf/2009/08/lebron_james_tells_espn_im_loo.html

I find his quote kind of funny. I don't know why he doesn't just come out and say Cleveland is his #1 choice, or that he will return next year, which is what Wade did. Seems like he's very noncommittal and his quote makes it seem like he's trying to reason his departure or something.

Either he's serious about bolting for NY, or he's just an attention whore, not that the latter actually surprises anyone.

Edited by Yung Luv